• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
Years
  • DarkAvengerCobra said:
    Well, no offence since you were the one to make Pratis, but it looks so much like Scytehr, so I think caerkiller should only have on evo. Let me know if not, then I could spriote the other one.
    i agree
    pratis was one of my first sprites

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't updated, school has been tough and beta has been delayed until further notice, but it will be released before October ends. This saturday I have free time, so I'll do much as I can. I will also be doing some new towns and trainers. Much to do! Well, g2g now. Doing a French project and I can't mess up. Anyways. I'll be updating on the weekend.

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    great i like the idea:P:P :paranoid:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well, after a long time of slacking, Ican say Pokemon Forest Nature is on progress agai. This time, if all the people who are doing it come back, which they will. Then a beta can be expected by January, if not later.
    I'll post new screens tomorw, when I get all the pics extracted form the hack.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    your nature hacks rock.
    just thought id say the animation on the sig is a bit fast for me :)

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well, I was, but I found the files for Forest Nature and since they both deal with the same I might as well. Plus while I had some time off, I started hacking Forest Nature in a LG hack, and I kinda like it better. But We'll see if it goes from Ruby to Leaf Green hack. If so then I'll mention it. I'm gonna get two screen comparisons form the staring town in Ruby and in Leaf Green and you guys let me know how it looks. Be back in a while. ;)

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Here are some screens from what the ruby version shows. I'm currently working on the LG maps so I'll be posting shots of them aswell.
    These are screens of the first towns only.

map12.bmp

Starting Town Map
    map1.bmp
    map3.bmp

This is the first route --------------------This is the Second town
    map2.bmp

This one needs more work in the right, which I will start soon.

Random Screens:
    screen2.png
    screen1.png

screen3.png
    screen4.png

screen5.png
    screen6.png

screen7.png
    screen8.png

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Yeah, the tress were a bit messy, I'm working better on the other ones. But i won't be hacking until next year. SInce I have finals and all next week and the week after.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back