• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    We are working on it! I really hate when people ask that! That is why I stopped making my own hacks because n00bs like you cant be patient!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Hack of the Year: Pok?mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]

Pok?mon Forest Nature
    by Dark Hacking Inc.

.:Introduction:.
    Pokemon Forest Nature is the sequel/remake to PokemonNature which is been created by Dark Hacking inc. Some of the plot is the same as in Pokemon Nature , with some changes made around. In this hack you'll be able to chose from two trainers, a boy and a girl. You can pick from a brand new branch of pokemons. Some of the characters in the game are new. With the exception of one. Can you guess who?? Well, here is some of the updates with done. more soon...

.:New Starters:.
    Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]
    HAZZED / GRASS- POISON

ZELEX / WATER-DRAGON

VOLCANU / FIRE-GROUND

.:Information:.
    Pokemon Forest Nature is the Remake and at the same time the sequel, [true sequel] to Pokemon Nature . [Blizzard is not the sequel] Forest Nature is somehow similar to Pokemon Nature in ways, but at the same time it is different. This time, you are able to pick between a boy and a girl. Two new trainers. You have a rival. A boy [takes the place of the Green haired dude]. You start off in the Hautson region, but ths time, Proffesor Kat short for [Katherine] gives you a pokemon. Then you move on to Natzu while trying to stop Team Hail, from bringing back the spirit pokemon, Zestrak.

.:New Features:.
    :pokeball: This story takes place eight years after.
    :pokeball: 40% of the story is the same as Nature and the rest is new.
    :pokeball: Brand new Pokemons never seen in Pokemon Nature .
    :pokeball: New Trainers. [Proffesor, Main characters, Gym Leaders]
    :pokeball: Re-maded towns, along with new towns.
    :pokeball: Some New Storyline added.
    :pokeball: New legendaries.
    :pokeball: New battle sequence
    :pokeball: Get to chose between a girl and a boy.
    :pokeball: You can choose a second starter. [Not features in the original]

.:Betas and Updates:.
    - 1st Beta Release: April 24th
    - 2nd Beta Release: no date set
    - Full Hack Release: no date set

.:Screenshots:.
    Here are some old screens, not alot but some. I am currently getting more screens which I will add on this post. Screens showing maps, trainer battles,a nd more will come soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    good stuff man! what happened to the old stuff though? did you just try to improve it or start over?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    That thread was filled with spam and offtopic posts by Get-Low and I just wanted a new thread to start over, but the hack is not over, its still going on. ^_^ And I thought of changing the name, but im not sure.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Well technically, this is DHi's hack. Since it's still being made. Or are you hacking our hack (I'm in DHi)?

Since DHi made the custom Pokemon and stuff.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    This is actually DHi's Hack not part of DXR. I forgot :P All sprites and all are still being used. The dragon type doesn't learn any moves on dragon. When it evolves later on it does. But not to start of.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Looks fairly good. Volcanu is my favorite of the three. Its name is great. :)

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    After a time off from hacking I restarted from scrath Pokemon Nature since I thought I had it saved on my computer or on a disc but I never found it. So far I have completed the mapping for the first two towns and Route 135, 136, and 137. [name changed]. I have edited the trainer sprites and about 77% of the overworld boy. Working on the girl overworld. Inserted pokemons, bout 10 but only front pics, Fire Starter front and back inserted. Grass starter's evos are to be changed into new ones. Water starter waiting for new graphics. Trainers: Only main characters inserted. No text change for now. Overworld sprites for proffesor underway. Scripts, only the one with the guy who takes you to the mart changed.
    I have some screens to show here. Not alot but what I took form what I started over.
    Note: I restarted it yesterday so its not alot.
    I am working right now on more things like finishing up the gyms and overworld sprites. As well as spriting new trainers.

Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA] Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]
    Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA] Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    The screens are superb! Your overworld sprites are really good. Too bad you have to start all over again. Must absolutely suck!

I hope you finish this since it looks really excellent. What programs do you use to change the trainer and overworld sprites anyway? I'd like to change that in my game as well.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    This is actually the first time I had to restart FN but I think it was also for the better since I got a bit bored before with the maps I did and nwo they are way better. I also have fun with coming up with new things Although spriting can be a boredom whenever I don't have an idea.
    I know how many people want a beta for FN, I wasn't really sure If I will release one, but if I manage to get at least most of the maps finsihed form when I want it to be at and sprites changed [overworld and traine/pokemon sprites] Then I will make a beta. Im leaving all text editing and all that to the end since If I have to re-start again with it its gonna be a pain t txt again, don't worry I keep back ups of teh hack but still.
    EDIT: Here are more screens. Im working right now on Team Hail.
    SCREENS: The screens here show two battles, Blazorm and Driouse, a fire/bug and a dark/ground pokemon. Both new pokemons which will be seen in Forest Nature. Th other screens show random places in towns where the main trainer walks around.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Which sprites are you talking about? And the back pics are beta ones since most likely we will have other back pics.

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Nice screens. Blazorm reminds me of Pyropie in my own hack. Strange... ;) Good job!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Thats right I ahven't shown the fornt pic of it. I seen your pokemon and they are different. Once I get a shot of it Ill post it.
    I will edit this post with new screens of two new battles of pokemon and probably the battle with the girl trainer. Im gonna work on the hero girl overworld sprite now.
    If you guys have any commenst for the hack feel free to say it.
    Edit: Here are three images of the pics attached. Two battle scenes and a random one of a road.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back