• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
    "Aye, and you..." Alex was adressing Wolf and removing her large hoodie which was more than a couple sizes bigger than her, just as she liked it. She tossed the hoodie to Wolf, it looked like it would fit his new form perfectly, but wether or not he did use it was entirely up to him. Quite frankly she didn't care, if not she'd just pick it up and put it back on.

"It's not much, but it's all i got..." Alex said again with a shrug, trying to be at least a little helpful. She then sighed and shook her head, seeming a bit bored, but really she was getting extremely annoyed, but still she tired to sound kind. "I understand it's a bit of a shock, but are we going to stand here or go find some for m of help? I mean, what other real choice do we have right now?"

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    OCC: Edit: God sry my bad
    IC: "Well this is interesting; of course this isn't bad for me... I feel sorry for you two though, so won thing we need to do is find out what EXACTLY happened to use but how?" Sinic said looking at his blades. "Well we could examine these orbs they must have done something to do with this, *sigh, All I know is just talking is getting us no were." He said standing up.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back