• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack// The world connect

Narutouzamaki

I am definetely going to make(try) a mmorpg based on the game .hack//. How cool would that be. I am going to inlcude all the character classes and even like a advanced npc of aura. This game will incorporate almost al the .hack games and books and animne. It will have a server for every country. I will post morew info soon.

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    Are you rich? A server in every country. Most multimillion dollar companies can't do that... What maker/language is this going to be on?

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    yeah that would be awesome but yeah thats going to cost lots of money for each server. i'd say you just make like 4 but then they'd get crowded when it becomes big.

Back