• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Well aren't you the smart one! You read very well! I see how it would work now!

Focus Sash will easily leave regice with 99% HP, cause that's what it does! lol

If you had read the post by him, you would note that he said it took 1%, not was left with 1%.

It's kinda Obvious...

~M51

If he had used better English, the post would have been more clear. It's not my fault that some people on this forum are under a sufficent age to employ it at a required level, or utilise a foreign, altered, and thus incorrect form of the original British version.

Minabii

tree
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    regiice took a blaze kick and only lost what amounted to 1% of its health. That has to be hacked

I dunno what you mean by "bad english," but the English in this post is actually good.

This is the same post without the "what amounted to" part (which can be inserted without changing the context of the sentence).

"regiice took a blaze kick and only lost 1% of its health. That has to be hacked"

That's what he meant. The "what amounted to," even if put in, would not change the meaning of the sentence and would still make complete sense.

MegaMushroom07

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    However, it can also mean that the Regice lost all but what amounted to 1% of it's health (All but 1%). It just isn't that clear.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    i just completed a trade with xtremedarkari and the movie darkrai he traded me turns into a bad egg when transferred to Pokemon Battle Revolution.

MegaMushroom07

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    i just completed a trade with xtremedarkari and the movie darkrai he traded me turns into a bad egg when transferred to Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Ouch, that aint good. It's like the Brick Seed of Pokemon.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    If it was a good one, it's unlikely because to get a shiny with good IVs/nature is hard, but we must give the benefit of doubt.
    Synchronize is a nifty ability that ups the chances of getting a Pokémon with a good nature a lot. The original owner of the Heatran could very well have soft reseted for it with a Synchronize Pokémon with the desired nature so nature proves nothing. As for IVs, exceptionally bad IVs are just as unlikely as exceptionally high ones so neither IVs or nature can prove anything.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I think nature hacks for she uses a hacked crobat, according to smogon hypnosis and nasty plot is illegal and her pokes are all shiny and good at same time which leads me to believe that those are hacked aswell

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    she must be hacking. I just used swift and it missed. swift is said to never miss. Her pokemon isn't underground or anything...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back