• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hacked Pokemon on the GTS

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
Years
  • Pickley- Haha. I love 'naughty' movesets on pokemons. xD Adds to the fun.
    *Cough* TickleHardenExplosionSwallow.*cough* >_______>'

justdieplz

Pokemon White Enthusiast
    Years
  • I think that hacking in the game to level/catch pokemon is just plain boring... and stupid... for it ruins the game's fun.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    Most of you are compaining that you worked really hard on the pokemon and then you got scammed with a hacked one. But, if you took so much time and effort on the pokemon, why did you trade it?

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • Does it really matter though? They are still pokemon.....
    agreed. in the end, it's still a pokemon. if you would want a pokemon that has been trained the right way then I wouldn't use the GTS because it will only be a hacked pokemon each time because they will just want the pokemon they want, they don't care about cheating.
    I vow myself to never trade any pokemon with very good stats over the GTS. matter of fact, I probably just won't trade it.
    sorry this happened to you, by the way.

Back