• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hackers// Group

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
Not a fan of the games so much as the anime~

.hack//SIGN ftw!

woot SIGN!!!

lol you'll love the Tsukasa banner i just added then ^_^

I'm in. I loves this series.

Sad about the first 4 games, though.

Oh yeah, G.U's awesome. I Beat the Doppelganger. XD

yeah GU owned amazingly. avatar fights kicked ass :P

doppel wasnt so bad. i whooped him at lvl 59 in vol 2. awakening/sleipnir combo lol.
i love fighting him in Redemption though hes a fun fight.

I'd like to join too. I've seen most of the .hack series as well as played some the games. I'm a big fan of .hack//GU games.

woot GU fans in the house :P

~Member List Updated~

~Banner List Updated~

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
yeah but technically you can relate that to the IMOQ series, since Haseo's player is the same as Sora from the original series. Haseo just doesnt remember that that's who he was.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
yeah thats ok there'll still be stuff for you to talk abou there ^_^.

also thats why i made the SG but nobody seems to have joined from here.

make sure to go to the SG and join guys. theres plenty to talk about there if we can get some people over there. the link to it is on the first post or you can go thru my profile page.

Years
Can't wait for that .hack//CELL manga to come out...

Dude, it's so hilarious. I got to level 87 in Mutation, then literally broke the rest of the game. I spent the game looking for secrets. Sadly, all I got were awesome weapons.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
You can break any of the games if you just head over to a level that's 10-20 levels higher than your own and you manage to defeat just one monster. XD I did that in Outbreak with Balmung and Wiseman in my party. XD

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
Can't wait for that .hack//CELL manga to come out...

Dude, it's so hilarious. I got to level 87 in Mutation, then literally broke the rest of the game. I spent the game looking for secrets. Sadly, all I got were awesome weapons.

haha that sux :P lol "Sadly???" well im sorry that weapons of mass destruction just arent good enough for you lol.

You can break any of the games if you just head over to a level that's 10-20 levels higher than your own and you manage to defeat just one monster. XD I did that in Outbreak with Balmung and Wiseman in my party. XD

....balmung rules lol.
I;m not sure so somebody feel free to correct me on this, but isnt Yata from GU the wiseman? im trying to remember which one he is but not completely sure.

heh i still need to get the rest of the IMOQ series :( cant find it so im just gonna order it off of fye.com :)

Years
.hack wiki is all you need. The info is ACCURATE for once on a wiki site.

GU had a GREAT storyline. Too bad that this one had only 3 chapters. Ah well, hoping for that PSP port....

Vallander; No. They owned too much. That's why the game broke. XD :)

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
Balmung is very white and pretty. o_o; I like him 'cause he kills stuff. :D Kite, Black Rose and Balmung are my top three, unless one of 'em is offline. D;

I need to go read about GU. XD

no you need to go PLAY GU!! lol.

and dont ever watch the GU Trilogy movie to get the story because that movie effed up reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallllllllllllllly badly lol.

.hack wiki is all you need. The info is ACCURATE for once on a wiki site.

GU had a GREAT storyline. Too bad that this one had only 3 chapters. Ah well, hoping for that PSP port....

Vallander; No. They owned too much. That's why the game broke. XD :)

wow seriously? an ACCURATE wiki? thats rare heh.

yeah GU's storyline was insanely good.

oh you mean that thing about bandai supposedly making an actual online version of The World R:2?
that would be awesome. i really think they would make a lot of money if they did it, and it would put to rest the fanmade versions that just flat out suck.

and would recover them from the .hack//FRAGMENT crap years ago.
that seriously to me was just a blatant load of crap lol. you could HARDLY customize your char without it being JUST like the heros of the IMOQ series.

i think it would be best if they did it for the PC though. that way theres a much bigger chance of people playing, since theres still alot of people without PSPs an PS3s. (since there was talk of a port for PS3)

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
yeah. actually one forum i belong to is working on an actual 3D version of "The World". they started with 2D but took forever to get it online so they said screw it, lets go full boar for the 3D.

until then though im playing a 2D version of it called .hack//Prophecy. its alright, still a work in progress though.

yall should go check out the sites. ill post the links here:

http://cyberconnects.com/forum/index.php <<this is the forum working on the 3D

http://www.forgotten-goddess.com/forum/index.php <<this is the 2D version of "The World". theres veeeeeery few of us on there, but hey its something to do ^_^. you have to join the forum to download it though. if you do it, keep an eye on it because varinyc updates it constantly, so you might have to download it more than once.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
ok. for the client you mentioned, the guy who technically makes it, varinyc, updates it almost constantly. theres no actual 'installation' either. you just download the most current client and just run the file client.exe

of course right now he's doing some updates and we're trying to control a character PC named Helba who is using a modded client and has been known to kick admins off of the game. she's more neutral than harmful at this point so we're not worrying about her so much.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
yeah its pretty sad. actually i know helba's identity and ironically, she's a staff member's alternate account xD.

geez this group just kinda died huh... oh well i tried to make a dot hack group, guess it just didnt work :P

Back