• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HackFight Inc.

Govilku

Dream Painter
Years
  • Ummm new, but not new to computers and stuff. anyways
    I can script
    I am a master of photoshop.(Cant be beat dude)
    Creative.
    Anyways good job recruiting.
    PM me if you want proof if you care.

Last edited:

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • not true but if you need a map done just tell me ill do it i just dont wanna be on a team its to much to check

Ghost

Years
  • its okay but ill be waiting for a contact msg and check out rom indignation please.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • No offense to anyone but this team will accept ANYONE. It's all to make the team seem bigger.

I'd prefer a smaller team with more skilled people than a large team with crap people. Once again no offense, and I apologize if this is not what HackFight is intending to do.

tpravetz

... doesn't exist.
    Years
  • We intend to accept people and help them become skilled. I know what it
    is like to be average. As we grow, we will begin to get pickier. And I definatly know what it is like not to be able to join a team. I definatly do not think of any of my team as "crappy" though. I'd rather have a team full of friendly average people then one of cold skilled people. I would support them through anything. Thank you, though, for your imput, though I respectfully disagree.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Trust me, maintaining a huge team is sometimes hard. For example if you have like 5 mappers, 1 or 2 might be good but the other 3 could suck. Then the maps are 40% good and 60% bad. It's nice that you are trying to help them and it's great you prefer a huge team, but when it comes to making quality roms, it's best to keep the members low. You have better communication that way. I mean, if you need to make an announcement, it's much easier to tell a group of 5 than a group of 15. You also get more work done since you don't have 5 mappers going their separate ways instead of one or two focused on one route. I don't know, just my opinion. Good luck with recruiting and your rom. :)

Ghost

Years
  • Hey im sorry that i said im done i said i would help so i will, put me back on the team, send me the patch and put me to work i want you to get some stuff done.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hey, I'm sorry but I think I can't help you anymore.
    I'm so busy with school that I can only be on during weekends, I'm sorry, really.
    Good-luck anyways!

~Ultima

pyscho_red

will give it another shot !
    Years
  • Hey, I'm Psycho_Red ^^ , have you guys abandoned the forum or something ? its like completely dead... like my computer for a couple days > . < read bad news in general disscussion for more info.

Back