• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Hacking Help?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey I'm new to hacking and I was wondering if any of you could give me a hand on hacking, I have mapping perfectly I took to it instantly.
    I have my own story for my game but I just want to know how to hack the music and if there are any other downloads I can, well, download, such as weather conditions and how to get tilesets to work better than they do. I can't open more than one tileset and if I do, what I have already made goes screwy with the other tileset.
    I also want to know how to make my own map and change the starter pokemon and if I can change my charachter avatar or make pokemon appear in hometowns like they have in pokecentres.
    I'm all a bit confused.
    Please Help!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • No, no, no, no, no. You cannot post threads like these. Please, go read the rules. Do this again and an infraction is on its way.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back