• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacking Innovation

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
  • well it's Asm and you'd have to get mmx to change the pic
    so i don't think so

and the "how to change Pokémon locations"
    is the pokedex when looking for the area of
    pokemon isn't changed when you edit A-map data.

BTW:
    I'm not an asm hacker i can insert
    routines but don't create them.
    But i could take up Asm lessons.
    but just cross me out for asm atm i feel
    kind of weird.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    well it's Asm and you'd have to get mmx to change the pic
    so i don't think so

and the "how to change Pokémon locations"
    is the pokedex when looking for the area of
    pokemon isn't changed when you edit A-map data.

BTW:
    I'm not an asm hacker i can insert
    routines but don't create them.
    But i could take up Asm lessons.
    but just cross me out for asm atm i feel
    kind of weird.

if it bother you, then i have taken it down. no problem.
    about the locations, that great to know! that will make the hack look very professional.

lastly, another question about the ruins of alph puzzle, is it just the ho-oh one, or it it any of the others?

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
  • if it bother you, then i have taken it down. no problem.
    about the locations, that great to know! that will make the hack look very professional.

lastly, another question about the ruins of alph puzzle, is it just the ho-oh one, or it it any of the others?
    There are about Four

and i don't think ho-oh is in it i can name two!

Kabuto
    Aerodactyl

mostly ancient Pokemon
    ;P

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016

There are about Four

and i don't think ho-oh is in it i can name two!

Kabuto
    Aerodactyl

mostly ancient Pokemon
    ;P

is a basic unown one? and is it possible to incorporate into a script, like after u complete it, a script goes.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    Update: So far the hack is going at a decent speed. most of the maps are done, mostly indoor stuff is left. after all the mapping is done, scripting will start (kinda started already) and beta 1 will hopefully go right into Hacks Showcase.

So that was the good news, this is really bad news, but it involves the team. Basically i am currently looking for a VERY good spriter, i mean very good. ive tried my hand at sprites and, well no need to go further. I want to include fakemon in this hack, but i will not make it mandatory. one version will have the fakemon, one will not.

Anyways, If you believe you are a VERY good spriter, like almost nintendo-style, then plz apply. in the mean time, hopefully i can find someone to teach me. Thanks guys and see you all soon.

-Johto_legend

Back