• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacking Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
    No, that's not what I mean. I can install my own server via XAMP. I mean that I don't know enough to configue apache to point to more than one site. I also have one other problem.

Basicly, I use a cable connection that blocks port 80, which is the default HTTP port. I have to set it to another port to use it. Because of that, I have to add the port number to the end of the url to my site. It used to be 9000, which would make it "tdlair.****.com:9000/". Of course, search engines won't pick that up.

Anyway, I'm working on getting it back up with everything running right off the bat: my site with Joomla as my CMS, a personal blog using Wordpress, a webcalendar, and so on. MAYBE, once I learn more about configuring Apache and everything, and when I get a DECENT amount of RAM on the machine (512MB really isn't enough), I'll consider hosting other sites, but right now I really don't know enough to trust myself with hosting other people's websites.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    OH GOD!! Morkula just help him. And the reason I'm accusing FPC Paul is mainly because he's hacked alot of websites. He's even hacked my cutenews! And I have proof of a message he left on it.

"FPC Paul was here!"
    Just to note, anyone can say t hat. Doesn't mean it's true.

Paulv2

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    You can ban me, I dont care, I'd just like to get a few things cleared up.

Rukario, It's impossible to hack your google description...which was up before your site was even up.

Faltzer, I didn't touch your cutenews, I stopped hacking because of an incident with Morkula...Please stop lieng...IF I hacked your cutenews, there would be no way I would leave FPC Paul was here...SEEING I dont go by 'FPCPaul' anymore...So you can stfu and stop lieng now. KTHXX.

Last but not least, I've ONLY hacked one cutenews related with Pokemon in my career of hacking, and that was Tony's.

Rukario, Why would I hack a site I host, it's pointless, I could just go into your files if I wanted to hack your site.

Thanks,
    Paul~

P.S. You can ban me now, I just do not like gossip about me in these forums.

Rukario.net

Visit Rukario.net Today!
    Years
    Paulv2 said:
    You can ban me, I dont care, I'd just like to get a few things cleared up.

Rukario, It's impossible to hack your google description...which was up before your site was even up.

Faltzer, I didn't touch your cutenews, I stopped hacking because of an incident with Morkula...Please stop lieng...IF I hacked your cutenews, there would be no way I would leave FPC Paul was here...SEEING I dont go by 'FPCPaul' anymore...So you can stfu and stop lieng now. KTHXX.

Last but not least, I've ONLY hacked one cutenews related with Pokemon in my career of hacking, and that was Tony's.

Rukario, Why would I hack a site I host, it's pointless, I could just go into your files if I wanted to hack your site.

Thanks,
    Paul~

P.S. You can ban me now, I just do not like gossip about me in these forum

You said that you did that. The only reason I didn't say your name I didn't want my server to get delete.
    Why the hell should I trust you if Faltzer & Haunter Master said you hack sites then I'll belive them plus they gave me proof. Oh yeah and another thing who wants to belive you no one probably like you.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Okay, this thread's getting WAY out of hand now.
    I told you all before, stop throwing around baseless accusations. Unless you actually have some proof that they did it, don't accuse anyone. >>
    *LOCKED*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back