• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haffey's Adamant Outrage DDance Larvitar Shop!

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    So yeah, I thought the deal was for a DD and Outrage Larvitar. The one you sent me has Rock slide, EQ, Leer, and Protect.

Wth? Ugh. I'm so confused. I had them all in order. I'll be online after I trade this guy, just wait for me. Sorry.

Edit: Okay, hope you're happy with that one now. I'm very sorry about the mix-up.

Dunno what else you had in mind, but name your price. Check my thread for ideas if you wish, I'd really like one of your larvitars.

I'll take a look in a couple of minutes and get back to you. ;)

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    I can get you any TM you want. Yeah, You want Stealth Rock?
    I got it right now.

Yeah. Want to trade now?

Edit: Ah jeez, that server outage really makes me mad. :O I'm online right now if you want to trade.

Last edited:

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    Sorry, this gave me the impression you were looking for one. o___O;; I could give you four then? But whatever, one Larvitar's fine for me I guess ^^;

Ah, sorry. Re-evaluating it, I thought that two would be a fairer deal since I don't use those TMs much. But I guess I can't go back on my word.

You pick one for one of my Larvitars. ;)

Xander247

Pokémon Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 11, 2010
    I'll take a look in a couple of minutes and get back to you. ;)

Just noticed you wanted Ruby-Insertion Pokemon too, I have a copy of Ruby so that won't be a problem, maybe one of those holding the TM? Just tell me which one you'd want and I can set off to find it.

Years
    That's fine, two is fair, it's just that I got a bit confused xP I get the TMs from Ruby anyways, where they cost less ^^
    Would it be possible for me to somehow get both a male and female Larvitar? Do you have both left? I could give you more TMs or something... I'd offer events or shinies or something but you have most of my events xD;

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    Just noticed you wanted Ruby-Insertion Pokemon too, I have a copy of Ruby so that won't be a problem, maybe one of those holding the TM? Just tell me which one you'd want and I can set off to find it.

A Seedot would be nice, along with a Latias if you have one.

That's fine, two is fair, it's just that I got a bit confused xP I get the TMs from Ruby anyways, where they cost less ^^
    Would it be possible for me to somehow get both a male and female Larvitar? Do you have both left? I could give you more TMs or something... I'd offer events or shinies or something but you have most of my events xD;

Male and Female would be possible, but I'm running short on Larvitars altogether. What other TMs and shinies do you have?

Years
    I have many TMs, but I love them xD;
    I could list my shinies... but I'm not willing to trade them all. =/ I could offer events like Palcity stuff if you want but I don't know if it's really a fair trade for breedable stuff... blargh. x___x;;;

Back