• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haffey's Adamant Outrage DDance Larvitar Shop!

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    The best DVs right now are 22/29/21/20/12/20. I can breed more if the offer is good enough.

That's fine, as long as you can rename the Larvitar to Bangiras, with proper caps. Within the boundaries of non-legendary hatchlings, name your price. I can attach any item, TM, Pokeball, or Berry you want.

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    I PMed you man about the Trade I am ready now.
    Same here, I'm online.
    That's fine, as long as you can rename the Larvitar to Bangiras, with proper caps. Within the boundaries of non-legendary hatchlings, name your price. I can attach any item, TM, Pokeball, or Berry you want.
    Phione sounds cool with me. Come to think of it, it's strange I don't have one yet. Anyway, do you know how much the Muscle Band increases physical attacks by? I might want one of those.

Ichida

Years
    Same here, I'm online.

Phione sounds cool with me. Come to think of it, it's strange I don't have one yet. Anyway, do you know how much the Muscle Band increases physical attacks by? I might want one of those.

Couldn't be more than 10-20% tops. So you want a Phione with Muscle Band?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, how does a fully ev trained, shiny Magnezone sound. Of course that would only be if you could give me a good iv larvitar.

Ichida

Years
    *sigh* Ignoring the fact that it only takes another minute, but fine. I can wait.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Give me the evs on any good ivd ones and I will pay up yo 6 shinys depending on how good it is.

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    Sorry everyone for the long wait but I've been pretty busy lately...

*sigh* Ignoring the fact that it only takes another minute, but fine. I can wait.

for a really good DV/IV ill give you a EV trained Gallade with max attack
    The best one available right now is ?/29/27/28/31/16. The ? means that the HP DV was invalid for some reason, weird.

Could trade you the Seedot holding any of these then;

Rock Polish
    Sludge Bomb
    Brick Break
    Fire Blast
    Thunder

If you're still interested.
    No thank you.

FOR A SUPER IVD ONE i CAN GIVE 6 SHINYS.
    Look at my reply above for the best IVs available. How many shinies would that be worth?

You didn't/haven't answered me...
    Sorry, missed it. About the Kecleon: no thanks, I have one already.

A shiny pokeon with it, or any item you need.
    What shinies do you have?

You want a Shiny Crobat for one of those Lavitar? ;D
    That's a deal. :)

Back