• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

haha incredible, anyone remember these?

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Ahh, yeah I do. I had a cyndaquil, kyogre, and a groudon one I think..There may have been some others but I can't remember what they were. I lost all of 'em. It does bring back memories though. For some reason it reminds me of the time I had my coin at this pokemon contest like 5 years ago and I was up against this older lady and I got whooped...:(

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    OMG I have a whole bunch of those coins!! I used to be so into those cards... I actually have a POP (Pokemon Organized Play) membership card. From a while back. XD I went to a few tournaments but never won. LOL

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    i had a few of those coins when i was younger but i lost them... ive still got the ones i bought in the last couple of years and keep them in my card file. i got charizard/garchomp and sinnoh starters.
    i use to hav pokemon posters which i got from a kids magazine. ahh good ol times.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Awwww...
    *cries*
    these and the Chipichao Croissant Pokemon Stickers make part of my childhood ! <:
    I'm glad I found this thread ! *nostalgia rocks !!*

Tolomer

(っ・ ω・)っ≡≡≡≡≡? ??≡≡≡З Σ(゜Д゜;|||)
    Years
    Ah-- I still have a pikachu coin :> Then again....who doesn't?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I used to collect those stickers as well. I still got a coin with the team aqua symbol on it. I renember getting a team aqua deck together with pokemon sapphire.

Back