• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAHA!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I have a few different laughs. Level One is just an absurdly large smile. Level Two is a weak "heh" sort of thing. This eliminates the stupid smile. Three involves tilting my head back and going "A-hahaha!" Four is The Cackle, which seems to be genetic or something, and me trying to hold it in and failing results in an odd "gnnnnk" noise out of my nose.

...tmi?

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I tend to laugh several different ways, depending on several factors. Usually, it's a "pfft" or a "pfft hahaha" type of laugh. Though I've heard that sometimes when I'm laughing really hard it's really loud and (according to my sister) really irritating.

cynical_terror

тѳӎѳяяѳw is вяiҩнтзя
    Years
    I laugh all the time. My laugh varies. Sometimes it's pretty normal, your average laugh, but then there are times when I think something is really, really funny and I sound like I'm gasping for air or something. Or choking. It's pretty funny to listen to, really. People have asked me before if I'm okay because it sounds like I'm choking. XD

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I don't honestly laugh all that much. I emit a sort of silent snicker and grin a lot if something amuses me, and if I'm really laughing, I'll just laugh a little quietly. And I tend to do it with my hand over my mouth.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I have a stupid sounding laugh. I actually laugh a lot, and anything can make me laugh.

Back