• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai~ :3

`Espeon

Is back! :D
    Years
    Hi everyone, I'm `Espeon. :3

I'm 12 years old, and I like the Eeveelutions line the most. :3

My favorite Pokemon game is Soul Silver right now, since D/P/Plat failed epiclly.

Cya~

Edit: Okay, D/P were not a epic fail, but meh, I can't think straight right now. >.> Its just one of the worst Pokemon games for me.

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I don't think they failed epically. D:

The whole Wi-Fi thing was a pretty kick-butt addition...

Despite that, I'm glad to see you're enjoying SS. Haven't had all that much time to play my copy, but I agree that it's a lot more fun than D/P/Pt were. Then again, who doesn't like Johto better than Sinnoh? :P

Welcome aboard, `Espeon. Hit me up if ya have any questions, m'kay?

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Hai :3
    Welcome to the community.
    Ever need any help with the forums or SS don't be afraid to ask ;D

Last edited:

Kindo

What!!
    Years
    Hi 'Espeon! Hope you have a good time at the Pokemon community forums and remember to read/follow the rules!
    I agree with you on the fact that D/P/Plat failed epically. Just vm me if you need some help!

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    hey Espeon. i like the Eeveelutions too, mainly leafeon ^^
    hope you enjoy your stay at pokecommunity.
    see you around!
    -trinitylimit

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    Wow you type great for a 12 year old. I like you! Welcome. :D I also love the Eeveelutions.

Back