• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai ^_^

Years
  • Hey. I'm Nathan also known as NayNayz. I live in Brazil (at the moment :P) but I'm Irish. I'm 13 years of age and got into Pokémon about a year and a half ago. I would like to get into rom hacking but I don't have much patience and I have a lot of tests to study for D: My Portuguese is very very basic and that's why my best friend is Google Translate. I came on here to learn and meet all the amazing people on here :D If you want to ask questions you can :P

Years
  • Hi there Nathan! Welcome to PC and to the world of Pokemon~ :)

So how did you first get into Pokemon? Do you have a favorite game? Tried X or Y? We can help you out in suggesting sections you might be interested in if you let us know a little bit more. People here are always happy to get to know you and others so you shouldn't be afraid to chat with whomever interests you.

Have a good one! I'm sure you'll learn heaps by being here given how huge a community this is. Feel free to ask me or another staff member if you have questions as we're always around to answer.

Cheers!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hellooooo NayNayz!~ <3

Mmm, yeah, I understand that we can be all busy~ Sometime, maybe take a look at the Emulation and ROM Hacking boards; I'm sure that you'll find that the board has plenty of guides and tutorials to help you get started on all of your ROM Hacking, even from the basics! But still, it'll all be there whenever you're feeling up to it!

And good luck on your tests! Study hard, and you'll definitely do well! And yup, you'll find a lot of members around here are really amazinggg and I know that you'll be great friends with them! In fact, you're more than welcome to give me a message whenever you wanna chat, or something!

Well then, thanks for coming by, and I look forward on seeing you again soon, yeah? <33

Years
  • Hi there Nathan! Welcome to PC and to the world of Pokemon~ :)

So how did you first get into Pokemon? Do you have a favorite game? Tried X or Y? We can help you out in suggesting sections you might be interested in if you let us know a little bit more. People here are always happy to get to know you and others so you shouldn't be afraid to chat with whomever interests you.

Have a good one! I'm sure you'll learn heaps by being here given how huge a community this is. Feel free to ask me or another staff member if you have questions as we're always around to answer.

Cheers!

Well I got into Pokémon from a guy called zXNoRegretzzXz. He started a Pokémon Fire Red Let's play and that's how I found out about it but I got my first game from a really good friend. My Favourite game has to be Fire Red because it was the first one I finished completely :D I haven't gotten a chance to get X or y yet but I'm saving up for it :P

Hellooooo NayNayz!~ <3

Mmm, yeah, I understand that we can be all busy~ Sometime, maybe take a look at the Emulation and ROM Hacking boards; I'm sure that you'll find that the board has plenty of guides and tutorials to help you get started on all of your ROM Hacking, even from the basics! But still, it'll all be there whenever you're feeling up to it!

And good luck on your tests! Study hard, and you'll definitely do well! And yup, you'll find a lot of members around here are really amazinggg and I know that you'll be great friends with them! In fact, you're more than welcome to give me a message whenever you wanna chat, or something!

Well then, thanks for coming by, and I look forward on seeing you again soon, yeah? <33
    Hehe thanks for the motivation <3

Back