• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai Gaiz!

Years
    Hi i'm Slick27, but you can just say hey Slick xD I've been reading through these forums here for a bit now (except tcg, they make my head hurt) after about a month ago I was bored and started both watching the anime and playing the games again after abandoning it for years, so i thought i should get more involved and start posting! I like the idea that from being a fan you can get absorbed into the Pokemon world itself as well as talking to new people on places like this, looking forward to reading other member's thoughts on a range of fun topics!

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
    Herro Slick!

And don't worry, as a dude who began with Pokemon when Pokemon as born. Which is like a decade or so old and im a decade and a year older then that...I still dont know how to play TCG! either way... if you have the holographic Charizard card, you da ish and automatically win any girl!

And again Welcome to PC. Hope to see around! *throws smoke ninja ball on the floor* *disappears like a ninja*

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey ya Slick! Welcome to PC friend!

I have to admit , Pokemon really does that to you. I've been playing the games since I was 7 and I've been addicted to them ever since! I've played at least one game for every generation of Pokemon with my first being Red. Once you start you can't get enough of them and I've been absorbed into the fandom like crazy since then. Now at 21, I'm anticipating the next games, Pokemon X and Y.And now I can see you're getting back into the games yourself and the addiction continues for you! :P I'm not sure where you stopped at but if you haven't played them, I'd tried the DS games, particularly Black, White and Black and White 2, cause those were great games in my opinion! Also wondering, are you excited for X and Y? These look like they will be amazing and another great way to get yourself back into the games and fandom even more. If you want to learn about the games or just discuss them , I suggest the Pokemon X and Y section. There's alot of people there talking about everything revealed for the games so far and you can learn about the games really quickly there.

I don't play the TCG either, but I do collect the card. it's mainly for the nice artwork haha. I love the anime though. It's something I watch almost every week. I recently picked it up with one of the recent series, Rival Destinies. I missed alot of the Diamond and Pearl episodes so I'm still playing catch up. I think the show's still pretty good, but it's hard too beat the original series. It's what got me into Pokemon after all. Anyway, I also suggest to you Pokemon Anime. There are alot of discussions on the show on certain characters , episodes and everything. You can talk about the series you are watching in the individual discussion threads under Episode Discussions. The section has a very dedicated moderator there so there's plenty to discuss there.

I hope you can have fun posting around Slick! That shouldn't be too hard with the variety we have here. You should also be able to make friends easily here cause we are a very friendly group of people. Most of us don't mind if you chat with them, myself included. Also if you're ever lost or have a concern about the forum, you can always contact a moderator and they can assist you. See you around and hope you have an enjoyable time here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ...hey slick. :P

How ya doin'? :D Welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Nice to see that you've come back to the Pokemon fandom, as right now it's getting pretty awesome! You should check out the 6th Generation section, as it as a ton of information posted for the new and upcoming games coming soon for the 3DS. But you can also check out sections for the previous generations for awesome discussions, as well as the anime discussions since you watched the anime when you were younger! What was your favorite season?

You'll also meet great people here as well...even the staff are pretty friendly as well. You can always ask the staff in bold names any questions you may have. They'll answer in a snap. :)

Read the rules, and you can always shoot me a message if you wanna talk & stuff. <3 See ya around and have fuuuuun.

Hiya Slick! Welcome welcome to the forum! <3

So you're going through the anime? What saga are you on now? I didn't start keeping up with the series until Best Wishes/Black & White so it surprises me that I still managed to watch most of the episodes. They're pretty fun but Sinnoh wasn't my favorite of the arcs.. but seems like I'm in a minority in that regard since it's one of the more popular ones around the community. q~q As suggested, you should definitely stop by the Pokemon Anime board to talk about it; there are some really engaging threads to participate in there. And you can let me know via my profile if you'd like to chat about it! I'm always happy to converse with other fans, as are we all~

But of course the games are amazing as well, right? What game are you playing right now? You should try and catch up with all the games you've missed before X and Y come out. I'd especially recommend Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver, and Black 2/White 2. Though it seems like X and Y are going to knock these games out of the water.. which is saying something since they're all amazing. I'm so excited and hopefully you are, too! :)

It's great that you plan to get more involved since there are a whole bunch of fun things to do here. You can name pretty much anything and there's likely an area for it! That makes for an excellent environment to meet new friends and such, right?

Have an amazing time here, Slick! It's a pleasure to meet you and remember that we're always here to help out if you need it!

Years
    Herro Slick!

And don't worry, as a dude who began with Pokemon when Pokemon as born. Which is like a decade or so old and im a decade and a year older then that...I still dont know how to play TCG! either way... if you have the holographic Charizard card, you da ish and automatically win any girl!

And again Welcome to PC. Hope to see around! *throws smoke ninja ball on the floor* *disappears like a ninja*

Thanks for the words! I don't have a Charizard holo, but I do have an almost complete base set :D

Hey ya Slick! Welcome to PC friend!

I have to admit , Pokemon really does that to you. I've been playing the games since I was 7 and I've been addicted to them ever since! I've played at least one game for every generation of Pokemon with my first being Red. Once you start you can't get enough of them and I've been absorbed into the fandom like crazy since then. Now at 21, I'm anticipating the next games, Pokemon X and Y.And now I can see you're getting back into the games yourself and the addiction continues for you! :P I'm not sure where you stopped at but if you haven't played them, I'd tried the DS games, particularly Black, White and Black and White 2, cause those were great games in my opinion! Also wondering, are you excited for X and Y? These look like they will be amazing and another great way to get yourself back into the games and fandom even more. If you want to learn about the games or just discuss them , I suggest the Pokemon X and Y section. There's alot of people there talking about everything revealed for the games so far and you can learn about the games really quickly there.

I don't play the TCG either, but I do collect the card. it's mainly for the nice artwork haha. I love the anime though. It's something I watch almost every week. I recently picked it up with one of the recent series, Rival Destinies. I missed alot of the Diamond and Pearl episodes so I'm still playing catch up. I think the show's still pretty good, but it's hard too beat the original series. It's what got me into Pokemon after all. Anyway, I also suggest to you Pokemon Anime. There are alot of discussions on the show on certain characters , episodes and everything. You can talk about the series you are watching in the individual discussion threads under Episode Discussions. The section has a very dedicated moderator there so there's plenty to discuss there.

I hope you can have fun posting around Slick! That shouldn't be too hard with the variety we have here. You should also be able to make friends easily here cause we are a very friendly group of people. Most of us don't mind if you chat with them, myself included. Also if you're ever lost or have a concern about the forum, you can always contact a moderator and they can assist you. See you around and hope you have an enjoyable time here!

I think my first game was Fire red... not sure, it would be good if it was since it's the only one i still have O.O i've had silver, ruby, sapphire, emerald, and diamond. By the last game I lost interest and ended up selling almost all my games and DS lite, no one bought my cards so they're sitting in a box, along with my fire red which i'm now guarding with my life xD I also played the black rom O.O but am planning on getting a 3DS so I can get it legitimately, along with X or Y, but how on earth am i supposed to move my fire red pokemon to X or Y? if only the 3DS had 2 slots like the DS lite

Same, only collected for the pretty pictures plus it was kind of like having a slightly more physical version of your party Pokemon, I've got a range of them, from the original base set up to the diamond and pearl set i think. I've seen a most of the first 5 seasons when i was younger and a bunch of the advanced generation stuff, but i lost interest somewhere in early diamond and pearl. More recently ive seen everything from season 6 up to now, and I always thought the Hoenn games and anime was the best, since that was when my interest peaked, black and white was also the worst xD also thanks for dropping me the links!

...hey slick. :P

How ya doin'? :D Welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Nice to see that you've come back to the Pokemon fandom, as right now it's getting pretty awesome! You should check out the 6th Generation section, as it as a ton of information posted for the new and upcoming games coming soon for the 3DS. But you can also check out sections for the previous generations for awesome discussions, as well as the anime discussions since you watched the anime when you were younger! What was your favorite season?

You'll also meet great people here as well...even the staff are pretty friendly as well. You can always ask the staff in bold names any questions you may have. They'll answer in a snap. :)

Read the rules, and you can always shoot me a message if you wanna talk & stuff. <3 See ya around and have fuuuuun.

I will do, looking forward to X and Y and the new 3D aspect, I wonder when the games will start looking better than the anime haha. I can't really say what season is my favorite, but I can say I enjoyed the Hoenn adventures the most, Diamond and Pearl was quite good as well, especially the pokemon league for that series.

Will do thanks :D

Hiya Slick! Welcome welcome to the forum! <3

So you're going through the anime? What saga are you on now? I didn't start keeping up with the series until Best Wishes/Black & White so it surprises me that I still managed to watch most of the episodes. They're pretty fun but Sinnoh wasn't my favorite of the arcs.. but seems like I'm in a minority in that regard since it's one of the more popular ones around the community. q~q As suggested, you should definitely stop by the Pokemon Anime board to talk about it; there are some really engaging threads to participate in there. And you can let me know via my profile if you'd like to chat about it! I'm always happy to converse with other fans, as are we all~

But of course the games are amazing as well, right? What game are you playing right now? You should try and catch up with all the games you've missed before X and Y come out. I'd especially recommend Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver, and Black 2/White 2. Though it seems like X and Y are going to knock these games out of the water.. which is saying something since they're all amazing. I'm so excited and hopefully you are, too! :)

It's great that you plan to get more involved since there are a whole bunch of fun things to do here. You can name pretty much anything and there's likely an area for it! That makes for an excellent environment to meet new friends and such, right?

Have an amazing time here, Slick! It's a pleasure to meet you and remember that we're always here to help out if you need it!

I recently got up to speed and am on the latest episode in the Decolora adventures. Sinnoh was good, but I think Hoenn was better, and Unova was just plain bad xD, you've seen the promo trailer for black 2 and white 2 right? after seeing that....wow... if only the surprised us and did that for Kalos O.O

I sold my gameboy SP and DS lite about... 4 years ago O.O along with all games bar fire red, a white rom actually got me back into pokemon so I'd like to get a 3DS along with some older games, If only the 3DS had an adapter to run gameboy games too, will I need a DS lite too? :/ I'll have to catch up with soul silver and white 2 as well which should be fun.

Back