• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAI GUISE!1!!

MMSCBF

Beginning Something-er
Years
  • Hi. :3
    Signed up here like three years ago, but like couldn't post anything and just left.
    Then I found PC accidentally by Googling something.

Yeah, I'm seventeen years old, attending high school as a Junior. I have an interest/obsession in technology as with Pokémon.
    Part Japanese, part Peruvian, which would be whatever races would mix into "Peruvian".

I like to act like a hyperactive little kid while having the maturity most my age would have. Mostly. :3
    No believed materials causing hyperactivity included in the making of me. :3

Learning six languages at the moment. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm learning a third one right now...which is Italian. :D What six languages are you learning right now? That is quite a lot, but I assume you can handle it juuust fine. :)

Technology geek? Me too! I adore fixing computers, and messing around with them. I even try to keep up with the latest technology & stuff. Not only PC is a place about Pokemon, it's more than that, actually. We even have a board where we cover Technology...you should check it out later whenever you have the chance after exploring the Pokemon part of the forum. :D

AND YES I CAN ACT LIKE AN HYPERACTIVE LiTTLE KID AS WELL. It's random, and you'll never know when it'll happen. xD

But yes, welcome back to PC! Glad you "stumbled" here and decided to be active again! :)

MMSCBF

Beginning Something-er
    Years
  • I'm learning Japanese, Korean, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish (Spain Spanish as well), and I think Modern Standard Arabic. It's kind of stressful having to keep track of when to start learning some of each. I'm learning Spanish from school, and I'm sort of neglecting the last four languages because I have two Japanese dictionaries and spend more time on Japanese rather than on the others. Poor them! D:
    I'm thinking of taking German in my Senior year and considering French and Hebrew if I get to them. A game I play is in other languages and French was the one I knew a little more than the others (the English game was fully of bots and just unplayable) and a friend of mine was thinking of helping me teach Hebrew in exchange for him teaching some Japanese.
    I've been learning Japanese for four years, Korean for three years, Arabic in about a year, and the rest were kind of recent.

Ah, I've checked it out and it seems like I could get some serious answers instead of Yahoo Answers and /g/.
    My school was offering a Digital Electronics class which turned out to be different than what I thought it'd be, but am satisfied since I was getting interested into learning about digital circuitry. I'm thinking of becoming a computer engineer someday. c:

Totally, and my hyperactivity can be random sometimes as well. 8D

Well thank ya! I think it's going to be quite interesting to find topics that I might find interesting. c:

Crystal Spirit Version

Awesome mapper, Smart fella
    Years
  • Wow thats amazing!! i find it difficult to learn and concentrate so i will never be able to learn any other language :'(. (>'.')>Anyway welcome to PC <('.'<)

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • OMG HAI THERE!11!!!!!11!!! :D I am Shadow Angel. Hope you have fun here! Enjoy your stay, don't get scared and be active! Glad ya remembered us :p
    Welcome, have fun and enjoy your stay.

Back