• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai Hai~

Len-kun

Len-kun, the Fire-monotype o3o
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    Hai!
    I'm new to this forum, but I've been playing Pokemon for a while now.
    I have vers. Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, and X!
    My favorite Pokemon is Lucario, and now that Mega Evolutions have been introduced, I like Lucario even more!
    ---------------------------
    In Pokemon X, I've been a Fire monotype. Is there anyone willing to help me cut down on my Fire-types?? Thanks!

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
  • hi len-kun!! welcome to the forums! (i'm relatively new as well LOL)
    oooooh my favorite pokemon is lucario too! i'd love to chat with you sometime, it seems like we would have a lot in common.....! (i like vocaloid also; love your username!)

i'm sure the battle center part of the forum would help you with your fire type team!

i hope you enjoy your stay here at pc!!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Why hello there Len-kun!

I started playing pokemon a while after Black came out, so I guess you could say I'm relatively new. If you couldn't tell by my avatar, my favorite pokemon is Serperior. Heck, I like all grass types in general. Lucario is a great pokemon though, and now twice as awesome with that handy mega-evolution. If I hadn't already made a pledge to beat X using only new pokemon, I would have used it for sure. Just like what Braixen said, our Battle Center will get your fire team looking pretty sharp. I have a grass team myself, and let me tell you, the people over there offer some pretty good advice.

Hope to see you around and welcome to PC! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yeah, Lucario is really amazing, especially in mega form! Do you have one on your team? I heard it's really powerful in battle.

Hah, you're obsessed with fire types while I have a Grass Mono team on pokemon showdown and I wanted to use every single grass-type out there, especially Meganium! Like..I gotta have it on my team ya know? xD Don't worry about it. You gotta choose the Pokemon that would be useful for type coverage, and you'll be just fine. :)

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I think this place is definitely for you. Go on ahead and explore what peaks your interest, and don't be afraid to ask the staff any questions you may have, alrighty? :3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Haaaai Lennn! Lucario is a pretty cool pokemon, and I did consider to use it on my Pokemon Y playthrough, buuut there were other pokemon I wanted to try out. Nonetheless, I think it's a pretty strong and fast pokemon. But you know, if you have like the majority of pokemon as fire types, you can use something like a grass type to absorb water attacks, or maybe electric types to zap those water types? Maybe you can have water types to take care of rock and ground types too. Some ideas! Or, well, if you're strickly using fire types, maybe switching some movesets can work, like having thunderbolt, or earthquake.

Anyways, thanks for joining today! I hope to see you again!

Len-kun

Len-kun, the Fire-monotype o3o
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    Yeah, Lucario is really amazing, especially in mega form! Do you have one on your team? I heard it's really powerful in battle.

Hah, you're obsessed with fire types while I have a Grass Mono team on pokemon showdown and I wanted to use every single grass-type out there, especially Meganium! Like..I gotta have it on my team ya know? xD Don't worry about it. You gotta choose the Pokemon that would be useful for type coverage, and you'll be just fine. :)

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I think this place is definitely for you. Go on ahead and explore what peaks your interest, and don't be afraid to ask the staff any questions you may have, alrighty? :3

Merp, yeah I have a Lucario. It's like Korrina gives out free Lucarios with Lucarionites. >:3

Years
  • Lucario's mega is very cool. *_* One of the nicer ones for sure, though he was already ridiculously strong to begin with aha. But it's really fun to watch mega Pokemon in wireless battles. Welcome to the forum, Len! :)

How've you been liking PC so far? Glad to see you've met a handful of our members already so be sure to keep posting as there are many wonderful people here. I kind of miss my Platinum but I gave it to a friend to play many years ago and she never did get past the first gym. Not sure if she still has it so I might just go and buy another copy sometime. The graphics may not be 3D like the wonderful X and Y but Platinum was pretty amazing regardless.

Welp, hope you have a blast here! Let our staff know if you need anything.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome man, great to have you! I hope you have an awesome time -- everyone else is :)

Lucario is pretty crazy, I love the Steel typing in particular. Never really used him much (except for when they made you do it in game) but I know Aura Sphere is insane! If you ever felt like battling, hit me up!

Hope to see you around!

Back