• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai I'm MelonTitan

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    Hai everyone, I'm MelonTitan! I made an account a couple of months ago but I haven't really been active. I'm hoping to soon get involved with a lot of things in this wonderful community! My first experience with Pokémon was the anime. The anime inspired me to purchase my first Pokémon game, SoulSilver. Ever since then, I have been a fan of Pokémon! I hope my journey through the PokéCommunity forums will be enjoyable and fun! See you around!
    ~MelonTitan ;)

Years
  • HGSS were great! One of the coolest features I wish they kept was having your Pokémon follow you around, that should've been a staple included in all future games. =( Maybe it'll be brought back with Sun and Moon, though I won't get my hopes up too high either haha.

Big welcome, MelonTitan! Always good to post an introduction and you're definitely not too late to do so. If you ever need help you're welcome to send me or another staff member a message, otherwise kick back and have fun. <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    Yeah the following was also one of my favorite parts of HGSS. I think the new 3d graphics may have ruined the chances of it coming back but we can still hope. Also thanks for the welcome!

Back