• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai xD

Crystal Spirit Version

Awesome mapper, Smart fella
Years
  • ^ this.
    Hi I am new here derp. Don't worry I am not always like this. I need some people to help me build Pokémon Crystal Spirit version. I would also like to know how you get your rom on your signature? Tile editing is driving me crazy!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • If you're looking for people to help with your current hack, I suggest you visit our very own Emulation section of the forums. I can see you have so many questions, and I hope you'll get the answers you need right over there. You can start a hacking team at the Team Discussions thread, as well as gather the tools you need, and the tutorials you should read. :3

Welcome aboard, by the way! If you have any more questions in regards to the forums, don't hesitate to PM me, ok? I'm glad you joined and best of luck on your hack! :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heeey, welcome!

Looks like Meganium already answered one your questions, so I'm going to attempt to answer the other. Though, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "get your ROM into your signature"?

Some people have banners that they make, and link to their thread via the banner, and some others use pictures of their game's title screens and link that way. You could also add just a text link into your signature once your hack has a thread.

The code would be

[*url="THREAD URL HERE"]Link Title Here[/url]
    looks like
    Link Title Here

just remove the * sign in the code to make it work

If that's not what you meant, then PM me and I can try to help out a bit more.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    ^ this.
    Hi I am new here derp. Don't worry I am not always like this. I need some people to help me build Pokémon Crystal Spirit version. I would also like to know how you get your rom on your signature? Tile editing is driving me crazy!!

Welcome to the forums! I think you'll get yourself used here, huh? Oh, and I think you're going to have a great time in the PC. You will haev a lot of things to do. Oh, and ROM hacking is apparently very popular around here. I think it would be a great place to gather a hacking group... I think you meant that you want to link your hack, huh? It's pretty easy to do so - as shown by Drew, in fact.

I do hope that I see you in other parts of the forum, though. Have fun!

Crystal Spirit Version

Awesome mapper, Smart fella
    Years
  • Thanks guise, i am enjoying welcoming others to PC and i have started my first thread in the team discussions ur... thread c: oh and that is what i meant to put a little banner saying Crytal spirit version-creator

Back