• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAI! :)

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    So what's the craic? Lol, irl I nevah say stuff like that. Sorry sorry! I can spell.

Hello Members New and Old of Pokemon Community!!! I guess I would be considered an 'old member', believe it or not, but thaat was waaay back when Ruby and Sapphire were considered 'new'. Probably. I never posted anyway so I guess that account never really counted.

I only ever join forums to LOOK at stuff. Oh shoot, I'm rambling, I do that a lot ^^;

So Hi there, please call me Juu-Chan, an abbriviation of my name combined with the prefix Japanese females are addressed to when spoken to platonically. I think.

So like I said before I used to lurk here eons ago but decided what the hey and joined. The more the merrier right? I love Pokemon and I'd love to make new friends so if you wanna talk feel free! I'll talk 'bout anything, anything.

I don't really have a favorite Pokemon because it's so hard to pick just one but I guess I like Mismagius; he's so cute!

I skipped through episodes before to watch the battles but ever since Diamond and Pearl started it's the opposite. Pokemon has such interesting characters! I love Paul; he's cool, he's really really cool.

I will probably want to roleplay and stuff like that so don't be surprised if you see my name in black bold print in that forum.

Oh My Arceus that was long! I'm sorry! I write too much...It's never just a simple 'hello' with me...^^; So uh, how 'bout HeartGold and SoulSilver, huh? ^^;

Catch up with you later and remember one day I'm gonna be a Pokemon master!...probably...

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to PC Juu-Chan! Nah its not too much writing. Well if you plan on doing roleplays have fun with them! Dont forget to follow the rules and have fun here!

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    What a...flamboyant...intro! Roleplaying and stalking is nice and all, but you'll need some R+R at some point. Head down to the Trivia forums for endless fun! If you need anything, VM me.

Remember: you're a member!

Juu-Chan

Years
    Thank you for replying!! ^^ RagingLucario and templekeeper I appreciate that!!

Hrumm, I'm a good girl I follow the rules XDD

Haha, stalking. Agatsuma Soubi that's me! Ooh, trivia section...

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    Welcome Juu-Chan! I hope you enjoy it here. make shure you read the rules and have fun!

Rush

catch me if you can •
    Years
    Welcome 2 PC Juu-Chan! Your intro was pretty um..interesting, but in a good way! I'm an RPer too..so maybe we'll see each other around sometime ^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I hope you have a fun time here at PC if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Juu-Chan

Years
    Hey! Hey! Guys thank you so much for the welcomes! (I feel warm and fluffy inside XD)

Back