• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai :)

Years
  • Hai everybody, im Crimsonful, or Crims for short.
    This is my first time joining a community, but hey better late then never.
    Recently i have decided to get back into Pokemon after an absence and what better way than joining this :)
    Enough of my blabbering, Glad to be a part of the community!

Years
  • Hai everybody, im Crimsonful, or Crims for short.
    This is my first time joining a community, but hey better late then never.
    Recently i have decided to get back into Pokemon after an absence and what better way than joining this :)
    Enough of my blabbering, Glad to be a part of the community!

Hi Crims, I'm Hikari.

So, another Aussie you say? I'm from Sydney.

PC is definitely a great place to come for loads of Pokemon discussion! There's loads to do including Pokemon discussion, roleplaying, anime/manga discussion, hacking, writing stories, showing off your art, trading, battling, fanclubs, trivia or just plain chat.

There's even a few non-Pokemon stuff too. My fave section is Other Trivia/Pokemon Trivia cos it's so fun! You should check it out.

The Pokemon Gaming based areas are good starting places, with loads of B2/W2 coverage going on right now. And man those games will be awesome!

I've been watching the Pokemon anime since I was 7 and I played almost every main series game since 3rd Generation. I am now 19 and I have no plans on leaving Pokemon anytime soon.

I love memes and loads of funny stuff, I also tend to laugh a lot.

If you ever find yourself in a sticky situation, contact those with the bold colored names. They are there to help you.

And I hope you can make new friends too!

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi Crimsonful. I'm so glad you've decided to join PC, you'll meet so many new people and make new friends here. Welcome aboard. ^^

That's ok, I understand. Everyone does indeed get distracted by other games from time to time, which is understandable. Even I do sometimes. XD

Anyways, I can direct you to this thread, which will contain all the helpful links to everything you need to know about the forums. Or you might want to ask for a mentor, PC is a really big forum... and it's pretty easy to become lost if you don't know much about it. XD

I'm Teezee, btw. It's great to have you around. Feel free to talk to me or Meganium90 if you are unsure about anything. ^^

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Hey, whats up? May I introduce myself for like the 1000th time on this site? I'm ShinyUmbreon, I've been into Pokemon since it came out and Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon of all. On here, you will meet new friends and talk about your interests on the forum boards. This site is very fun and addicting lol.

Your welcome!

Back