• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    Well, hai thar.
    A little bit about myself:
    -My first pokemon game was Pokemon Yellow which was like a huge part of my childhood.
    -I type in the center for forums.

That's it.
    Feel free to welcome me I guess.
    -Potato

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome to PC Potato! That was really a little bit of an intro, huh? But that's not a problem. Feel free to share more if you want. What is your fave gen in Pokemon? Mine's the 3rd cause Leaf Green was the first game I owned. It seems Pokemon Yellow was great, I gotta try it anytime soon.
    PC has lots of boards where you can enjoy yourself like the Emulation, Fanfiction and Writing, Game Development and many more...
    So yeah have fun and VM me whenever you want.

Years
    Welcome to the forums! Great to have you join us. I love potatoes :3

Yellow Version was awesome. I remember though taking forever to beat Brock because Pikachu was pretty much useless for him. But Red was my first game. I got it on release day, so you could say I've been a fan since the very beginning xD

Hope to see you around the forums!

Years
    Potatoes are yummy. Luckily I just had some food a few minutes ago, otherwise I'd be eating up your username. ;P Welcome to PC!

Well, this is probably one of the only times I've seen a member center their forum posts. Not a bad thing, actually; it actually looks pretty nice! Can imagine it would look strange when you start making longer posts, though... but you'll cross that bridge when you get there.

And yeahh, Pokemon Yellow for the win! It was a huge part of my childhood as well and one of my favorite Pokemon games. Having Pikachu following you around was awesome, don't you think?! Stinks they never created a remake of it, though I suppose there's always that possibility. :( And removing the follow feature after HG/SS was a bad move, but I'm crossing my fingers we get it back for the sixth gen.

Great meeting you Potato, read the rules, and stick around forever and ever! :D

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Oh my god. I LOVE YOUR USERNAME. You obviously have one of the best usernames around in the forums. Potatoes are really yummy. They can be turned into french fries,to hash browns, to mashed potatoes. You can eat them as is. Plus potato IS the internet food. Here, have one.

On the other hand, Yellow is hard because of Brock. I remembered waiting for the sprinklers to come on, ala-anime style.​

Anyway, read the rules and have fun, kay?

Years
    Hello Potato, welcome to PC! We're always happy to welcome new members!

I never played Pokemon Yellow myself, but walking around with Pikachu was always fun and it still gives off that nostalgia vibe. I did enjoy the walking Pokemon in HeartGold & SoulSilver though, shame it hasn't appeared in any games since but I hope they bring it back sometime eventually. You should head over to the Metal/Color Generation Gaming section where you can discuss the old-timey Pokemon games like Yellow, and nice avatar btw. I assume you like Umbreons? I do like its look but I prefer Glaceon, Vaporeon and the new Eeveelution, Sylveon slightly better.

But oh gosh your name is making me think of eating potatoes right now. Anyways, have fun and contact Cirno or another mod if you need assistance with anything. I'll be seeing you around dude and if you ever need to talk just VM me! I'm looking forward to meeting ya!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back