• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hai =^-^=

haichii_san

honeykatB
Years
  • Hi guys c: so I'm haichii_san, yep :I and I'm super duuuuuper awkward but i really love pokemon and adorable things. Sadly my age group is known for being stupid and I can be stupid too so i apologize ahead of time for me and I also apologize for my whole age group T^T but anyways this is about you guys and pokemon ^-^ but as it says in my bio or whatever I've played pokemon for as long as I can remember and I've ABSOLUTELY LOVED it ever since, so tell tell me what got you into pokemon, my dad showed it to me and the first game I ever played was emerald.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2014
    Welcome! I'm also new here. :)

You make me feel so old if your first game is Emerald! xD My very first one is the original Pokemon Blue for Gameboy. What got me into it was the show that I watched growing up. Used to have posters in my room and some cards I collected.

I skipped through a bunch of versions and just started playing Y since like yesterday.

One of my goal is to get a Shiny black charizard! lol

Years
  • Your dad got you into it? :o That's really adorable! I got into Pokemon when I was 8 or so.. everyone in my class was watching and playing so I just couldn't resist. Been addicted ever since. ♥ Welcome to PC, Haichii!

Hah don't worry about being awkward, it's totally all right. I was very shy when I first came here and extremely awkward myself but once you settle in that'll definitely go away. People here are pretty wonderful and you're bound to make some awesome friends! Be sure to poke around the many boards we have and post around so you get the best experience. Oh, and I'm always available to help or chat as well! Be sure to drop off a message if you need help~

Back