• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hai ^^

Shooting_star*

The ultimate Poser.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 14, 2006
    well.. hi ^^ im a great anime/pokemon fan. i recently got back into pokemon and hope to have fun here on the forums ^_^ im a photoshop user and my favorite pokemon is..well..Raichu? ...hmm il have to get back to you on that one!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    hi!
    welcome to PC,you seem nice.
    just PM me to be friends!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Shooting Star*!! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    WELCOME to the PC.
    nice banner! did you make it yourself? x3
    hope you have a great time here.
    PM me if you want to be friends.

~Catch ya later~

Shooting_star*

The ultimate Poser.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 14, 2006
    aye i did, forgot part of it though so it's a little flat to what i hoped ^^, BTW, whats with all these trainer's cards i keep seing in sigs ^^;? anyone mind telling me where you get em ect :P?

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hi there! Welcome to PC! My name is Karli. <3 I hope you have a great time, and if you need any help, feel free to PM me, k? :3

Oh, and you can request Trainer Cards here. ♥

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hi
    Welcome to PC.
    I hope you have a wonderful time here.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Why is it that when dogs raise their hind leg people always assume they are going to pee? Can't a dog lift up it's leg without being a victim of prejiduce! DX

Wrong thread. =)

Welcome. As you can probably tell, I'm the top dog in place. Paqua! Holla at me if you need to discuss anything like my canine instincts and such.

Have a good time here at PC.

RIBBIT!

Charmander_004

I love Pokémon and Charmander
    Years
    Hi Shooting Star! Welcome to PC and enjoy. Hey! I also know how to use photoshop and I like it pretty much. It's good that you got back into Pokemon. I see that you like Charmander also, it's in your Tcard. Is it one of your other favorite Pokemon?

-PM me if you want to be friends.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    *is only a few days late* :x Hi Shooting_star*. :3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity. I hope you have a super~duper fun time here. X3

~Kelsey

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hi! welcome to PC Shooting_star! Pm me to be friend's
    So make Sure to read the rules
    And enjoy your stay here.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm going to try a shot at welcoming. xD

Welcome to PC, Shooting_star.

Seiji Tatsuo™

{|The Jester King|}
    Years
    Heya, welcome to PC. Hope you have a great time and find many of the coooooooooolest pals here, like moi! ^^ PM me to become friends, if you'd like.

Duplica pink

Freaky girl
    Years
    Interesting ! My friend's nickname is shooting_star, too! (except for that*) I'm the new one here so I hope I can be your friend... Um, welcome to the forum! Hee hee.
    P.S: I'm curious 'bout the word "Hai" (Did I remember wrong?). Sorry about my bad English. I've been practising it.

Back