• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haii~~

~~Black Rose~~

Beginner Spriter :O
    Years
    Hi I'm Black Rose I'm new here and want to learn how to be a decent spriter I also like drawing alot of pokemon and different things. I'm 14 years old and live in Australia, looking to make friends with anyone...so add me as a friend if you want :D

Peace out!

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Well theres lots of helpful stuff for spriting in the art section i hope you get active and show everyone what you can do!

Welcome to PC Rose :)

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    I love your signature! XD

Well, in the Creativity Section, you can learn many things about spriting there!

Welcome to the PC! Make friends and Stay Active! :)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Welcome to PC.

.Hack with black rose was a great series of manga. Was actually the first one I bought.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Oh Hey~ Welcome to PokeCommunity.. Have fun and Stay Calm ^_^ Read the Rules. Keep supporting PokeCommunity :3

-Yasumin

Back