• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hail

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2022
    And well met!

I am but a vagabond; traveling along this series of tubes we call life. The ebbing and flowing winds of chance beckoned me to your section of the World Wide Sphere and post my salutations of a thousand clichés. They texture, nay! The very nature of my speech is the bastard spawn of one's duty to give proper salutations upon crossing the gates of a fresh population and the holding dear to the idea that it is our uniqueness that is the fashion in which we are all the same, giving rise to an ideal of anti-conformism which, when taken to such extremes to which grants the upholder all of the qualities from which they fled, and to them, grants none of the privileges. The day may well come, when such forces that have brought me unto this place, or by chance new forces yet unknown, shall persuade me to depart, in the manner of an assassin, slightly and unnoticed, but less that day arrive, I shall drink heartily and happily from this cup I now share with you.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • That was a great introduction. Quite different to what I see every other day.
    Good job

I see you are into Poetry aye? well then why not check out the Other Writing section to write poems or other things. It would be the best option. But make sure too check out other sorts of places as we have loads to do here at PC.

Just have fun posting around and making friends.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • *applauds*

That was the most beautiful welcome post I've ever read! I can already tell you'll do fine here =P

Welcome to PC, Darknesslord! Have fun here!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2022
    Thanks everyone! I'm glad I managed to make it interesting. ^.^

In case I didn't make it clear before I look forward to hanging out with all of you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    hehe that was pretty long and nice one! welcome to the forum DarknessLord!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • The Pokécommunity gains a new member with some literary merit!
    Congratulations to you, sir! I quite enjoyed reading your introduction.
    (In fact, I read it a couple of times just to make sure I understood what you were saying. xD)

Welcome to the forums that have hence been dubbed, the Pokécommunity.
    After reading such a fine and poetic introduction, I am truly a gasped for words! You have quite the gift there, DarknessLord. I do hope we will be seeing more of it throughout your future posts. I look forward to seeing it!

So, what brought your bardly banter to our humble community? Are you perhaps just looking for a nice place in which to discuss all things Pokémon, or could it be you came for a deeper purpose? Perhaps you have a fan fiction you would like to share, a fan-game? Whatever the reason, I'm sure you will flourish.

I shall drink heartily and happily from this cup I now share with you.
    Yea and verily! xD
    Enjoy yourself.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Your a poet =D, any who, hi welcome to the forums, have a great time and read the rules! (Oh and just request if you want to be friends!)

See ya

Back