• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hailey (THAT'S ME!)

HaileyBlack

It's a trap!
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 24, 2011
    Hi everyone! My name is Hailey!

I originally joined this forum with the intent of finding someone to trade me a Bulbasaur (I LOVE BULBASAURS!) But I figured why not get involved in the forums a bit, maybe make some friends! Just started on Black, so it'll be a while before I can battle (I don't competitive battle, just for fun... EV training sucks)

So yeah, if you wanna give a girl some love and trade her a Bulbasaur (or Eevee, I love those too!) then hit me up! I ain't got much to trade... I only have three badges <_<

OR you can just chat with me or something! Anywho, that's my bit! ^_^

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here. And I believe there is a trading section to put your request for a Bulbasaur at.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I love your enthusiasm! Welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity, Hailey! I'm glad that you joined. Yes, there is a lot to do here...trade, battle, even just discuss about anything Pokemon. You can request a bulbasaur at the Trade Corner. You can go find someone to trade with ya at the Quick Trade Thread. ;)

It's also fun to battle as well! Maybe if you get your party together we can battle sometime. ^_^ Have fun here at PC! Be sure to read the rules and the FAQ, and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. I'm always around. :) I'll see ya around, okay!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hi, and welcome to PC! Glad to have you here! Sad to say trading isn't an option for me right now because I can't get on wi-fi but I hope you enjoy being active on our site! We have plenty of discussion topics on all things Pokemon, and also plenty of friendly, helpful members! If you ever want to chat, just drop me a message!

Hope you have fun on the site and that you stick around for a good long time! :)

Back