• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hair dye!

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes a couple times.

If so, what color(s)? If not, why not? I've dyied it to a light brown and have put in blonde highlights.

If you had to dye your hair a different color right this second or face horrible consequences, what color would you chose? I would dye it blue, but then my dad would disown me so...yeah. But I totally want light blue hair.

Years
    ♦ Have you ever dyed your hair?
    Nope, I like it this colour~

♦ Why not?
    Because I like this colour and it's a waste of money

♦ If you had to dye your hair, what colour?
    Hm, probably the colour of the hair of Clive (see my sig); a sort of fair-y autumn brown colour. :3

Ayselipera

I once dyed the sides purple. I mean the hair right before the ears though not two whole sides of my head and nothing down the middle.

♦ If so, what color(s)? If not, why not?
    Purple as I just said, but during the first couple days of dying it looked more dark blue then purple.

♦ If you had to dye your hair a different color right this second or face horrible consequences, what color would you chose?
    I would just go a darker brown then I already have or black. My hair is really dark so I had to bleach it before I put in the purple and that caused my hair to become damaged in those areas. I wouldn't want to risk a whole head of damaged hair so I'll just stick with going darker.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Oh... no thank you. :< My hair color is fine for me. ;)

It's creepy... Plus everyone in my classes would say stuff like: 'Oh my gosh you died your hair' and 'whoa your hair color is different'. I don't like having that much attention in school, especially for dyed hair. Plus I used to sit next to people with dyed hair... and it was awkward-ish.

♦ If you had to dye your hair a different color right this second or face horrible consequences, what color would you chose?
    If I had to? Um... Maybe just dye it a very very very dark brown (my hair is black) so it's not that noticeable. :P

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I have not dyed my hair mostly because I don't have money to buy, or anyone to dye it. I am planning, however, once I get it styled to dye it black maybe, or a mix of colors. The most colors I would ever get would be 3. And even then, that is a bit of a stretch.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I haven't dyed my hair, and never will because I feel that it doesn't look good on me. If I had a choice of dying my hair in a particular color, then it would be blue.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    ♦ Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope.
    ♦ If so, what color(s)? If not, why not? a) Never felt the need to. b) According to my parents, some of the chemicals in the dyes may or may not set off my allergies, and I'm not eager to find out if they will or not.
    ♦ If you had to dye your hair a different color right this second or face horrible consequences, what color would you chose? More horrible than a nasty allergic reaction? Um, probably brown if I still want to look normal, purple if I'm going for something out of the ordinary.

RSMangaFan

Harley's Hat
    Years
    I've only dyed my hair temporarily for a school talent show (I was *a girl* Ron Weasley). It was a neon reddish color, but I didn't really like it. If I had to dye my hair right this second I'd dye it GREEN! 'Cause green is cool!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Nope.

Well, I've never felt the need to really. Being naturally dark brown, I don't think my hair would look better with any other pigment. Well, it may be equally as good. XD;

I'd just add a few green or blue stripes. Cool, no?

Back