• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hair

Years
    Hair is everything to me. It means so much for me to have long hair. I dyed the bangs got pink once but I don't think I'll be dying it anything because I am almost 18, which means jobs that are not hot topic.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I prefer to have medium hair. My hair is a messy curly afro which I hate. Curly hair is the worst to maintain.

Edit: Behold my hair in all its glory. >.>
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    In my life, I have dye my hairs sooo much time!

My favorite hair color I had was half red and half black, for a good 3 years (almost all my high school years)

And I had my "peacock" ombre color last year. After that, I got a mint ombre, and I had to cut my hairs after because the bleach did some damages.

I had long and short hair, but by short it was never shorter than my shoulders.

soo this is a quick look at my peacock, I miss it so much <3

Spoiler:

My hair are just brown right now. Kind of honey brown.

I have ideas for my hair, but not the money :P

I want pastel colors, but My hair wont take it :( I don't want to bleach anymore, so my choices are low.

Years
    I don't really have a preference on length, my preference is whatever looks good on that person xD

At the moment my hair is on it's way to spiraling out of control into a crazy afro, but it is soon to be cut into my preferred style which is medium in length with a sort of "neat-messy" look. Which basically means it will be gelled and brushed only the day of the haircut and if it really needs to for some event, but will otherwise be uncared for other than washing.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    I've had a fauxhawk, pixie cut, medium-length, and now I am growing it to mid-back (maybe).

I have done every color and currently have pastels. When I work, I usually keep it white-blonde, black, or red. But as I am staying home with my child until she begins school, I am going to be colorful.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    I Prefer long hair, I don't know why but i never liked short hair. I like having a little curve of hair hanging over my forehead. Also having the rest of my hair lean to one side of myself. I've dyed my hair Black just a few months ago, but I kind of liked my blonde hair better.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    My hair is long, light brown/dark blonde, and wavy, but I ask my mother, a hair stylist, to straighten it most of the time. I really want to dye it red, and it's eventually going to happen.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My hair is long, right now it's either the longest it has been or heading that way anyways. It's wavy/curly and I generally leave it that way in the summer. When I actually can do things with my hair I either curl it more with my wand or straighten it. I've dyed it reddish brown colors and purplish colors a few times. I dyed it back to my natural brown color a while ago and I've kept it that way since.

I also had straight across bangs for a little bit, but after awhile I got sick of them and grew them back out, plus I have a cowlick and a widow's peak and it made styling it every morning wwIII

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    My current hair is medium-long, straight and dyed brown. Its original colour is a very dark brown, but I prefer it dyed a lighter shade. My fringe cascades down the sides of my face and sometimes gets in the way, so I often have it clipped up or tucked behind my ears. I've always had it in mind to perm my hair as I want a change of style, but I'm worried about damaging and drying it out as well as the intensive care it has to undergo to retain the waves. Also planning to re-dye my hair to another colour when I get the chance - hopefully to something more interesting.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I have fairly short hair. I like to keep it that way since I work in the food industry, and I just don't like the look of long hair on most guys. There are a few who can pull it off (elherousoidfgjiergleka), but I don't think I'm one of them, so short hair it is!

And I don't care about my hair enough to do anything besides wash it.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    My hair is the longest it's ever been right now, with my longest layers hanging around waist-length, and I'm trying to grow out my previously straight bangs/face frame so the varying lengths are suuuch an annoyance and it would be easier to bring my hair up to shoulder length but I freaking love having it as long as it is now.

As far as color, I'm usually alllll about the bleached blonde locks because I have a perfect complexion for pulling off a natural blonde look but it's just way too much maintenance so I started dying it a dark chocolate brown, but I haven't touched a bottle of bleach/color since New Year's so my hair is at a pretty natural state right now and I'm probably going to keep it this way for a while.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    I have long, brown hair, I am honestly too scared of cutting my hair shoulder length or shorter.
    I've dyed my hair before and I'm thinking of going ombre but sadly my hair dries easily. :(

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I like medium hair. I have about 5 or so inches right now, I'm actually waiting just a couple of weeks so that I can cut it off for locks of love. I really want a pompadour but too lazy to grow it out that long and actually take care of it. I haven't ever dyed my hair but I want to.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    For a few months I had somewhat long hair (to my shoulders) and it was super annoying. I prefer short hair, or at least medium length hair styled properly. :)

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I used to keep my hair fairly short and completely unstyled, but I'm actually growing it out now. I've always wanted long hair... might dye some fancy colors too. lol

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I prefer my hair longer, but I cut it back in July to a medium shoulder length. Its a bit longer than that now. Before the cut in July I hadn't cut it since I was 14 years old (3 years prior). At this point, I've dyed it almost every color there is, and the next color I wanna do is lavender. Unfortunately, due to my part time job *groan*, I can't do anything "too wild". Maybe soon I'll dye the tips an ash gray or something. It's honestly driving me crazy that I can't do anything wild with it. It's just not me. Do what you gotta do for the $7.25/hr, I guess. T-T

Back