• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hairiness

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    posting about this rn 'cause i just shaved my facial hair and i am truly so tired of it
    love you from my lips to my hips, but god, why did you do this to me

are you a relatively hairy person? do you get facial hair, chest hair, thick hair anywhere else on the body, etc? do you bother to shave? or are you the type to ~let it out~ and what not?

Years
    Men almost always look better with some facial hair, so long as it isn't excessive and scraggly. Though, some men look better than others with varying amounts of facial hair. I usually just stick with the goatee since my cheeks, up to my lower eyelids have uneven patches of hair that look unattractive unless it's all completely shaved around the goatee.

Generally, body hair is attractive in my opinion even in excess. Though, either way, I couldn't care less if myself or others shave/wax, it just seems like an inconvenience to me personally since men look good with it. I don't even mind back hair either.

I do "get" a lot of fashion trends. Like tanning, teeth whitening, and ect, just don't understand why SO many people tend to prefer waxed to hairy guys. It's actually pretty interesting why waxed chests became a thing.

Imafroggy

King
    Years
    I'm not hairy in the slightest.
    I have some pit hair and I trim down there.
    My legs, arms, chest, etc. Aren't hairy... i got teased in middle school for it. Which is kind of homo of them because they kept checking me out...

I shave my crap mustache and I'm BARELY* growing a beard.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm not really a hairy person unless you count my head. I have really long hair. It gets really annoying and tangles really easily. I have to detangle it every time I take a shower basically.

During the colder seasons though, I tend to shave my legs less. No one's seeing them, so I can afford to be lazy. I'll only shave them if it happens to be warm or if I plan on wearing a dress. (Yes, it can get warm in winter here. Don't question it. It's Alabama.) I still shave my armpits semi-regularly though. Again, it's jacket/coat/pullover season, so it's not like anyone's going to be seeing it and saying anything. Even if someone had something to say, I'd just tell them to piss off. It's my body, I'll shave when I want, not when society wants.

Years
    Right now the top of my head's pretty hairy, and i've been growing a bit of a beard, but not a long one. (Sideburns, to be more specific.)

Unfortunately, Beardvember seems to be coming to an end. )=

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I think I am of average hairiness for my gender.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Being hairy makes me uncomfortable, so sometimes I have urges where I just want to shave off everything.

Wizzro

The Magician of Darkness
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    I'm hairier than I would like to be, but it's not bad. Besides, my boyfriend really likes it. lol

I also have a decent beard, but it grows way too fast, so I have to trim it almost everyday.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    For a woman, not too much, although I do get quite da hairy arms lol.

When I was younger I wanted to have a beard! Seriously. Now that I'm older I realize it's a pain in the ass from my boyfriends. So now that want has gone away lol.

Years
    My back and my legs are QUITE hairy, and I just want to shave them off because they make me feel so uncomfortable.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I am of below-average hairiness in that I can't grow facial hair and I have very little chest hair. my legs are kinda hairy though. idk.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm hairy except for my face and arms.

I shave my face because even the slightest stubble that grows out makes me feel dirty. I also shave my torso because a hairy chest and stomach is out of the question. Idk if my back is hairy or not, I can't get a good angle. I leave my bottom-half area alone and hairy because it'd be weird to have no hair there. I trim though just so I don't feel like a gross jungle.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I usually try to keep my hairs tidy and in good shape when it comes to shaving, I usually do it when my moustache grows too long otherwise I don't bother

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I'm really hairy from head to toe. I only shave my beard, because I don't want to feel agonizing pain from shaving my hairy arms and legs with wax.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Moderately hairy. I have hair in the normal places, beard, head, chest, legs, arms, but then I also have an enormous amount of back hair that I wish I could shave, but I can't reach half of it.

Back