• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hairiness

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Mmm, I'm moderately hairy. Chest hair, legs and beard mainly. I also have some lower back hair. I don't have much arm hair, or at least the hairs are very light.

Years
    Some parts of my body have far less hair than you'd expect considering my age and gender, whilst others have a rather significant amount.

I'm fine with most of it, I think totally hairless men just look kind of odd for the most part - although some of us pull it off okay. There are other parts though where I just want the hair gone... although I never end up doing anything about it.

Fun story, don't shave without your glasses on. I accidentally used Veet instead of shaving cream and I'm pretty sure my facial hair still grows back in different weird, patchy rates.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I'm moderately hairy. Clean shaven suits certain men, others, rugged is more their style. As for myself I prefer clean shaven for now. When I do grow facial hair its pretty weak and looks like a 14 year old's. As for other parts of my body, I don't shave my legs or arms.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I think hair removal is often a waste of time, paricularly when it comes to legs and (under)arms. Can't say I understand why hair in itself would make anyone feel unattractive or dirty, but that's me, and not society...

Reactions: Her

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    If i won't shave my face, i'd have sideburns, goatee and a mustache, with nothing to connect them together...it would look weird. Sometimes i only leave the beard because i like touching it :D

The rest of my body isn't hairy, apart form my weird bigfoot-like legs. :\

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I sport a beard and mustache and thankfully it's not patchy. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people have a "beard" which is just very patchy in general. I honestly can't picure myself without facial hair; thankfully my girlfriend actually likes my beard so I don't have to have any reason to shave it anytime soon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    yes lmao i'm a 15 y/o guy, i have to shave my face every day or it gets stubbly. also, i wax my back and chest like every once in a while. pluck my eyebrows too idk if that counts.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Moderately hairy. Hairy legs and arms, which I don't shave. As for my face, well, I can grow it, though not perfectly so. I don't, regardless, cause it doesn't suit my face, I think.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    As for my face, well, I can grow it, though not perfectly so. I don't, regardless, cause it doesn't suit my face, I think.
    I agree. I really can't imagine you with a beard.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    only hairy parts are my legs and my genitals

genitals get trimmed so it's not that bad, and my legs aren't like 'HAIRY HAIRY' they're just regular hairy so idk??

and i have longish hair if that counts

Kyoe

working on it
    Years
    Eh, I need to shave.
    Usually I go back and forth between being clean shaven and having some facial hair.

Hmm, I have kind of hairy legs, to be honest. Haha...

Fun Fact! Studies have shown that unshaven men tend to live longer.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I shave my face every day that I step out of the house. I don't like how it looks or feels otherwise.

As for the rest of me, I'm not a professional swimmer so... yeah.

Fun Fact! Studies have shown that unshaven men tend to live longer.
    All those fatal shaving accidents o.o

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
    Years
    thanks... this made me lawl....

I guess I will post... I am really not hairy... I have red hair and it was difficult for me to grow a beard or any body hair for a very long time. The past few years I have been able to grow a beard and I am proud of that. As for manscaping... it all depends on what who you are with wants... IMO

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I have a hard time shaving... down there. D: I won't go into much detail about that though. I do try to shave my armpits and legs as much as I can. Like Sydian said, I also don't shave much in the winter because there's no point. We also have unpredictable weather in Arizona. Thing is, my leg and armpit hair grow faster for some reason though. It's quite annoying that I find myself being lazy about it. D: Then again, I usually wear pajama bottoms and t-shirts most of the time, so it's not like anyone is going to see it. XD

Years
    I'm not really that hairy, except for my underarms that is. I sometimes leave it unshaved for a long time and that sorta pisses my mother off, saying I should shave more often... if only I didn't have a fear of cutting myself with a razor.

Last edited:

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I unfortunately have the case of the long thin dangly body hair that really doesn't make for a good look at the beach. I would shave my chest, but unfortunately I have super sensitive skin and I get razor lumps on my chest when I do, so I'm stuck in no mans land. I live in hope of one day growing a thicker chest mane, but right now my chest is the equivalent of a dirty 13 year old's mustache.

Years
    Due to my family's Mediterranean descent, I am quite hairy. I can grow a beard faster than most my age, and it's a blessing and a curse. I personally don't think I look half bad with the facial hair, but my mom always nags me about shaving it constantly.

Back