• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAIRY

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
  • How long is your hair?

My hair is about 5 inches on the front top, scaling down to about 2 3/4 inches in back top, while being <1 inch on the sides.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Mine's a little past the shoulders. Gonna let it grow down towards half of my back until I can chop it off again.

Years
  • Mine's around a length similar to what was said above, but a bit more closer to shoulder-length. My fringe does get quite long since it tends to grow fast, but the rest of my hair as far as I know grows at a slower pace.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • My hair just about reaches the neck, which is typical for a guy like me. I also have this widow's peak that I like to show off sometimes, but I usually hide it.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I have very short hair, so probably less than two inches all around. I can't be bothered with exact measurements, but I like my hair short, so that's the way it will stay.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Undercut for me, so about 4-6 inches on the top, while barely a fourth of an inch on the sides. My hair's pretty wave though, so it doesn't really look it unless I put it up, which I usually do.

Years
  • Do not know the exact length of my hair, though it currently reaches to roughly the middle of my back at its longest. Rough estimate, I would say it's around 2 feet long. Ish. Give or take.

I may or may not have pulled out a few hairs right now trying to get that estimate. X)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    before I cut like 4 inches of it my hair was like 7 and a half to 8 inches tall upward

im growing it back out though so it will prolly surpass that 8 inch mark

Years
  • I keep my hair short, it's like an inch and a half. It gets really thick if it grows out so I like to keep it shorter.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • My hairs pretty short styled to be spiked where blonde highlights are in the front on about every other strand of brown hair id say its got another inch left before i cut it down 2 1/2 inches

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Ummmm I guess it goes down to just above my boobs when I don't have it tied back, but I have a fair few split ends so I really need to get a few inches taken off to try to fix that. I've just been procrastinating on that for months. :<

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • 22 inches~

Rests just barely below my chest. I recently got it trimmed and it was actually longer before, but I was due for a trim anyway. I might grow it out super long again since I really don't mind having high maintenance hair anymore.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I just recently got mine cut since it was too long, but I generally like to keep it nice and short. My hair grows pretty quickly and it's pretty thick too.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    My hair is kind of curly/wavy, which makes it hard to tell. It's maybe a little short of stopping halfway down my back, I'd guess. I have to keep it up because of a recent piercing and it's hard to estimate this way!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • i literally never thought to measure my hair with units
    but it's like 8" at the longest point, scalp to ends. in relative phrasing, just brushing my collarbones. i need a haircut lol my preference is cut to the hairline in the back and a sharp angle to long front

pkmin3033

If I had to guess, I'd say about 18 inches, maybe? It's hard to tell, because my hair is extremely curly and doubles back in on itself...you could probably add nearly half that again if it was straightened. It used to be much, MUCH longer, but I had over half of it cut off just after I graduated from my postgrad. Not sure I'd want it that long again; it was a serious bitch to maintain.

Back