• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hakuna Matata

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    What's your biggest worry right now? Something that you worry won't happen, something that you worry will happen, anything.

As for me, my biggest worry is something popping up that prevents me from going back to school in two weeks. I don't seem to have the greatest luck in that department, and I can only predict the future by evaluating the past.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I am worried about getting a job. I have asked all around town, and NO ONE I asked is hiring. ;__; My worries are somewhat mitigated since I have family who will let me live with them for as long as it takes for me to get a job, but I wanna get one so I can help support them as well, since they could use the help. -sigh-

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Right now, I'm worried about my college apps all over again because my mom reminded me about them over email.

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    I'd have to say my biggest worry at the moment is the new semester of college. I went through a lot of crap this past semester that I allowed to keep me from doing well. I'm afraid I failed at getting a good first step into college, not that everyone does, but I want to make sure I don't let anything stop me from doing much better this time. I'm also worrying that I'm too introverted when it comes to meeting new people and that I need to put myself out there more, be able to to walk up to people and talk to them. I'm afraid I'll never learn how to meet people on my own if I don't learn to be a little more outgoing, hahah.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Right now I'm worried over how lazy I've been over the past few weeks and how much work I have to finish before monday now.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Well, we just lost our house, and had to move in with my grandma, who is dying of cancer, and when she passes away, the house will be split up between all of her children, and because she already gave us like $50k of our inheritance a few years ago to help us not lose our house (and of course it didn't work) we're not getting really anything. So, odds are in a couple weeks I'll be living on the street.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm always worrying about college, I hate the place and it really brings me down. I just worry about whether the next week will be tolerable and just a bit **** or total ****ing ****. Even in the holidays I can't relax, all I think about it is the day I have to go back. I can't wait for my education TO END

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    I worry way too much. When theres a test coming up I worry I will do poorly. Once i take the test and know Ive done well, I become worried that the teacher will lose my test and say i didnt take it. This is just a small sample of the massive cycle sensible worry, to insensible worrying that I struggle with.
    I'm always worrying about college, I hate the place and it really brings me down. I just worry about whether the next week will be tolerable and just a bit **** or total ****ing ****. Even in the holidays I can't relax, all I think about it is the day I have to go back. I can't wait for my education TO END
    Wow I love college. I can see hating highschool, but college? If you don't like it, why go? I couldn't imagine going to college if I didn't like it, because not only would it be a waste of time and effort, but a waste of money.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Wow I love college. I can see hating highschool, but college? If you don't like it, why go? I couldn't imagine going to college if I didn't like it, because not only would it be a waste of time and effort, but a waste of money.

Not everyone here lives in the USA.

Ayselipera

At the moment probably body issues. I have all these deadlines and things I'm trying to keep up with and I'm just worried I won't ever accomplish what I started or I won't make it to my deadline. Plus now it's like I'm on the ending stretch of it and now that the holidays are over I have a ton of things to do that I've been putting off, school, work, and planning certain things all make it so much harder to focus on what I want to focus on most.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • My greatest worry is that the toy store where my mother works will close down, leaving her without a job. My other greatest worry is that my hours will be cut back at work because a new liquor superstore has opened nearby and taken away about a third of our business.

Financially we're fine, that's not my worry. My worry is that if both of these things come true, it'll mean that both of us are home together too much and it will create an unbearable living situation with her constantly pressuring me to do various things in which I have no interest. The only reason my family works is because all four of us work and get sufficient time away from each other.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Thats true, because I certainly don't live in the USA. What does that have to do with college though, does your country force you to go to college.
    A UK college isn't the same as an American one (or wherever you may be from). In effect, it's the last two years of 'high school', and is a completely different education system than that of a tertiary education body. Mmmkay?

Anyhoo, my biggest worry is running out of money between now and August, which is becoming an ever more distinct possibility now that I've actually booked plane tickets to travel abroad for a month. I could always get a loan or a job in the mean time, but I'd still rather not at this stage of my life, so that's the biggest concern for me at the moment.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • A failed Chem and Molecular Bio exam. Honestly. I am a not that much of a grade conscious guy, but i don't want to fail either.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • I can't seem to get a decent girlfriend. I only like girls who are black (not mixed, just black). But I'm like... the most blatantly white guy EVER!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • My biggest worry at the moment is school. I'm quite a procrastinator, and now I have a project to complete in one day. I've done half, but I have more to go. Another worry is, I tend to worry about relationships lasting. I ignore those thoughts though, letting the current take me. Everything happens for a reason.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I'm not worried! :D God said don't worry! :D But I do want a job and I want my parents to get great jobs since I need money to go to London in the summer. I also want to be good at Track. :)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ah, I've got two exams coming up later this month, and I'm scared because I'm too lazy to revise for anything. D:

Back