• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallå!

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    I am Ace, but you can call me Simpleton.
    I have been playing Pokemon since Yellow came out, but unfortunately never had the money to get a DS3, so I have never played past D/P.
    I am here to hack! (Well, edit ROMs, anyways)

Years
  • Hallo Simpleton, big welcome to the forum yess.

So you've never owned the original DS? That's the platform D/P/Pt, HG/SS, B/W, and B/W2 were for. X and Y (plus the upcoming OR/AS) are for the 3DS. Stinks you're unable to get the system but the older games are just as amazing - I can never get bored of them, aha. xD;;

Be sure to explore our lovely ROM Hacking category for all your hacking needs. We have many tutorials and other guides to help out the aspiring hacker. Enjoy your time and if you're ever looking to chat you're more than welcome to message me. :D

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Welcome there, Ace!! Enjoy your time and please stick with us okay? If you need anything or feel like chit-chating..feel free to send me a VM..araso!

Back