• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen hall of fame entries

AJ_wishmaker

Shiny trader
    Years
    I've beat the E4 about 20, just to make my rival stronger by like 10 levels
    You can battle him every day if you just stay infront of him, but whats the point in that? even though he is a strong opponent theres little exp to get from him...

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've only managed it seven times since I got my Diamond version in July, and I've only managed it four times since I got my Pearl version in September. I don't really care for the Elite Four though, to be honest. Breeding and competitive battling takes up basically all of my time that I use to play the two games.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    about 20-30 times for me. i've been on a ditto catching spree trying to get good IV's, so i've been to busy to beat the crap outta the E4.

super-7

Glaceon King of Glaciers
    Years
    im about 73 times this game in fire red i had beeten them over 250 times that was an awesome league for leveling up your pokemon in this game i use the al mighty vs seeker

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    I beat the elite four and champion (diamond ver) about four or five times, and it is awesome with exp share cause the Pokemon that has it levels up over 30 times.

Years
    I think My record is not on the pearl im plaing now but the game before i cant exactly rerember the exact number but it was some where between 264 to 270 some where there i used to train my LV 1 with EXP Shares and then all of a sudden they would be LV 50 but in the game i got now i think it is none im traing all my pokemon a whole box of 30 (im doing it manily for pokemon battle revolution) up to 50

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    over 150. I'd check my DS right now to make sure but I'd have to walk all the way to my living room to do that, turn the game on, go to the nearest poke center, yah just a little too much work there.

The-master-trainer

Chatot rocks!
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    Um....

I haven't exactly beaten them yet in my pearl...... boy, compared to everyone else, thats terrible. I just can't seem to beat that dude with the purple hair. I forgot his name.

On the bright side i've beaten the E4 in emerald once. I didn't want to do it again after that.

AdvanceMapper

Stop scaring the little kids!
    Years
    About 110 times.

Migrated Lv.100 Hasty Articuno +
    Lots of X Speed +
    Mind Reader at Max PP +
    Sheer Cold at Max PP +
    Agility at Max PP (if there's no more X Speed) +
    Ice Beam if there are Pokemon with Sturdy +
    Lots of Max Ether/Elixers =
    OHKOing the Elite Four.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    83 times according to the game( I do it to get money for pokeballs so I can get the perfect wifi team)

Back