• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hall Of Fame (platinum)

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Mine was 30 something, but 15 of those hours were spent waiting for people to come onto Wi-Fi...

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    33:32, i had to do a lot of grinding to beat byron and needed ages for the whole coronet/distortion world thing.
    .... and getting a yanma with acceptable nature didnt go really fast too

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • My best is 16 hours I think Im going to try to rush through the game once and see how quick I can finish it with a lv 100 boosted pokemon

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I believe I beat it at 16:00. I've beaten 16 more times since then earning money for villa furniture.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Trainer: Dylan
    Time: 63:40
    Pokémon:
    Lv. 67 Torterra ♂
    Lv. 50 Luxray ♀
    Lv. 48 Staraptor ♂
    Lv. 44 Bibarel ♂
    Lv. 42 Crobat ♀
    Lv. 41 Alakazam ♀

I found defeating Aaron and Bertha easy. Flint was challenging because my Pokémon don't match up aganist Fire-types well. Lucian was tough as well because, obviously, she's the strongest of the Elite Four. As for Cynthia, I had to reset about three times before finally defeating her because her Garchomp basically destroyed my team. I really don't know how some of you got in to the Hall of Fame in under 25:00. That's crazy, in my opinion. o_o

Years
  • 30: something.

but i used underleveled pokemon.by a lot

level 52 houndoom
    level 30 glaceon[lol]
    level 53 alakzam
    level 52 garchomp
    level 42 staraptor
    level 56 empoelon

i was leveling up my glaceon and happened to win. i was surprised because i wasnt trying to win.

SpiderCarnage

This guy
    Years
  • i beat platinum on the 8th & got it on the 3rd at 52:28 yeah i no thats a long time i train every in to there early 70's & every one is currently in the 90's so it was relly a cake walk on my first try

Last edited:

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • 14:58 for me.
    I used Empoleon, Garchomp, Houndoom, Staraptor, Gallade, and Roserade. Arranged in the order of who was most useful to me. :3

Didn't have too much trouble with the Elite Four, since all my Pokemon were around 55 when I challenged them.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • I beat the game at around 44:20
    I took my time, hence why I have such a high time.
    My team was Level 60 when I finally reached them, and it consisted of;
    Torterra, Houndoom, Togekiss, Floatzel, Gardevoir.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I beat the league in 30:00 exactly! ^_^
    I did too much training, but yeah my team was Houndoom, Infernape, Scizor, Pelipper, Garchomp, and Luxray!

Back