• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hall Of Fame (platinum)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2014
    I havnt finish playing platinum.
    But my playing time over 30 hours already.

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
  • I beated the Elite Four with all level 60 and above pokemon, took me a while to train them. I beated the Elite Four with a time of 9:43.
    My team was: Infernape lv. 64, Gallade lv.63, Froslass lv.62, Espeon lv. 63, Noctowl lv. 61, and Luxray lv. 63.

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • My time was around 95 hours when I beat it for my first time, I took it slow and did many other things before I headed to the Elite Four.

PokemonFanatic2

Under the rainbow
    Years
  • I think it was someting like 60:50 -_-

I sometimes left the ds by itself laying in the open while I was somewhere else and I was also doing contest and evolving other pokemon.. Other then that I don't know why it took so long

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
  • I'm almost up to 36 hours, and I still can't beat Cynthia.

I've deposited my Medicham and I'm about to start training up a Gabite so I might have a chance of finally beating that Garchomp!

I spent ages choosing a well-balanced team, so it's a shame I probably won't be able to win with it. :(

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    In platinum, none.
    I haven't even got the game yet.
    But Pearl is an entire different story, beaten it loads of times in Pearl.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I'm at about 24:00 and smack in the middle of Victory Road.

Pokes:
    Ninetails
    Garchomp
    Infernape
    Staraptor
    Bibarel (slave)
    Empoleon

I'm actually down in play time from my Japanese and English (US) Platinums.o_O

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Well mine was 18:27 Ahihi... They were though..
    My Pokemon were:
    Staraptor Lvl 43
    Infernape Lvl 47
    Gastrodon Lvl 41
    Dialga Lvl 45
    Roserade lvl 42
    Gyarados lvl 44

Ahihi :3

-Yasumin

Years
  • first playthrough it was at like 48hours+ or something
    team: Leafeon, Empoleon, Giratina, Crobat, Houndoom & Luxray (i think)
    second playthrough; 11:29
    team: Infernape, Espeon, Mamoswine(L), Giratina, Gyarados, Raichu.
    man i must've dwadled the first time :|

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    i forgot exactly what time it took me but think it's around 20:00-23:00. it didn't do any trade. i use only those that i encounter and think useful take out the story part. i also make use that the levels are all at 60 so that there'll be some challenge cause i like that way but never get owned also.

Years
  • So far the time is over 22 hours, and I only just got to Snowpoint City, although I have spent a couple of hours trying to get the WiFi to work, and my DSi was left on while I did that, so the time clicked up whilst I wasn't doing anything.

On my pearl it's 18.40, but I had to cheat and use a friends level 100 to get through it, my Venasaur was useless xD

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
  • Well, I finally did it.

Rapidash ♂ Lv. 53
    Luxray ♀ Lv. 54
    Abomasnow ♂ Lv. 50
    Staraptor ♀ Lv. 57
    Empoleon ♂ Lv. 56
    Roserade ♀ Lv. 53

My time was 44:00 exactly, but I took some time out to capture the legendaries and get my National Dex, so I could probably have done it a little bit faster.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
  • I finished it in 12:04, which was a huge improvement over Diamond, which if I recall correctly, was near 24 hours XD

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Mine was 21 20 it would of been shorter but i left it on and played guitar world tour with my mates and i left it on for about 3 hours and i did not know if i saved it so i just played from thier

Back