• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halla.

Years
  • Hi John, welcome to PC! I see you've made an intro before so it's good to have you here again. Just remember to add a little bit more to your posts next time as that was the reason your other intro was removed, but it's honestly not a big deal. You've posted a good re-intro now and are up for being welcomed to this wonderful forum. Great to have you here again. :D

So do you want to tell us more about yourself, perhaps? It's been a while so I'm sure our newer members would like to know. Are you interested in X and Y? :o I'm drowning myself in my X version and already have 65 hours in only a week. Hope you'll have a blast discussing all things Pokemon here and enjoy your time around the community. Feel free to contact me if you need anything at all!

Back