• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo ^___^

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
Years
  • Welcome to PC, Zero Seven! Hope you enjoy your time here! As you can tell I'm a Suicune obsessor. Or almost anything from Johto for that matter. XD

If you need any friends here, I'll gladly be one! ^^

Years
    • US
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    I'll second what you said and add to this thread, since I'm a newbie here too and, making a separate thread is lame. Hah. I'd have to say that having experiencing pokemon for more than half of my life, I'd consider myself a die hard fan, glad to meet whomever I cross paths with on this website, and from the looks of it, most of you are very entertaining and welcoming!

Thanks,
    Nex

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Read the rules and then go crazy! XD

If you need anything or want to chat, don't be afraid to PM me, I don't bite... Usually... XD

See ya around~

~ Siimo

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    With a such a big smile who can refuse. ^^ welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends. =3

Cid

Years
  • Welcome! Don't forget to read the rules before posting! PM me if ya need anything! Have a nice stay!

Zero Seven

ψ(`∇´)ψ
    Years
  • Eeehehe, your avatar suggests that you are happy here! I hope it stays that way.

Why didn't you name yourself Zero Zero Seven? Ahaha, just kidding.

Hai, gambatte 2 u 2.

lol yah I am usually in a good mood. I actually got the name from a band. ^___^

Back