• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo Ev'rybody

CyanCerulean

Adorables
Years
  • Heeeeeeello everyone out there on the forums! I am the RedPanda and I just try to keep myself busy! As of currently, I have started on a ROM Hack called Pokemon UltraViolet, how long that takes to complete, or whether or not I do complete it is completely out of the question. I will have a thread up on the Emulation Board and I will be updating the posted file on that forum a lot. If you see it, be sure to try it out, even though I probably won't finish it for a couple years or so...

Thanks for stopping by,
    RedPanda

Years
  • Hello there RedPanda! Always nice to see more friendly faces join PC.

I think red pandas are such cuties, and your avatar definitely says that. I love cute things so I bet this means we may get on quite well, and nice to hear you already found the Emulation section since you're working on a ROM hack. The resources and tools there are really great for wannabe hackers and I'm sure you can finish it soon for everyone to play. Sadly I lack knowledge on hacks so I can't assist you there but I'm sure you can get some help from the Emulation regulars who have good knowledge on hacks.

Aside from that, the rest of PC is really fun as well so do take time to explore if you need a break from the hacks or you're feeling tired. Everyone here is really friendly and I do hope you can make some new friends here. I'll be looking forward to seeing you around, and fingers crossed your hack turns out beautifully. Ask any staff members if you need help!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heyhey! I've been seeing you around as of late, and you're a pretty good contributor! It's a real pleasure to have you here - I'd love to see you more active and to get to know you better! So, welcome to the forums, RedPanda! <3

Aye, and I wish you luck on all your hacking; your hack sounds really cool! And if you have any questions about the Emulation board, you can have a chat with the moderators, karatekid552, & DrFuji! Anyways, I'll be sue to check it out sometime, and give you some feedback!

Until then... have a great stay! Thanks for stopping by too, and I wish you great days, and great weekends for you! Take caaaare! ^^

Back