• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo/Hello/Guten Tag

Years
  • My name is Danii. I suppose it is needed to make a proper introduction. I am pleased to have finally got around to getting an account on here. <: I don't really know much else to say about myself that I couldn't already say on my profile. o: So, once more, hallo all. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there, Danii and welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity. :) I am also pleased that you have arrived at the forums and you have become a member here. :D I love your avatar btw! <3

So, tell me! What is it that brought you here? You will so totally love it here. Since it's summer, you will have loads of fun, meeting new friends, and contributing to some of the most amazing discussions here. :) Explore what's interesting for ya! You'd be quite surprised. :)

In the event that you get lost & stuff, you can either request a mentor at the Adoption Center or just send me a message! I am always around for any questions. :) Welp, glad to see you here, and I guess I shall see ya around, yes? :D

Years
  • Thank you very much, sweetie. <3

What actually brought me here to the site firstly was coming across some of the unique hacks that are being worked on. I've been playing the pokémon games since they first came out, and I still love them. So upon seeing the hard work that others were putting in to the hacks with their own unique ideas and stories, I decided it wouldn't be that bad of an idea to venture a bit. I love playing video games, and I certainly don't mind testing them for others.

And yes, darling. You shall see me around. <: Summer is a wonderful time, despite the heat. xD; I am most miserable in the heat with zero air conditioning. Once again, thank you kindly for the warm welcome. <3

Back