• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo! Hello!

Years
  • Greetings from cold Norway!
    I have been a loyal fan of Pokemon ever since i was little,
    i got Pokemon X for Christmas so i have just started playing that one.
    It is a lot of fun, i especially enjoy the new way of connecting to others.
    It is much easier in this version to trade with others.
    The Wonder trade feature is also very cool :)

I would love to get to know people here, fellow pokemon lovers
    also do not hesitate to PM me, i love to talk and especially if you want to trade.

Hugs,
    GlitteringMoon

Years
  • So so agreed! Online play is so much easier in these new games. :3 I've never enjoyed wi-fi so much before; X and Y make it really worth it. Merry late Christmas and glad to see you got the game for the holidays! Such a worthwhile purchase. What have you gotten off Wonder Trade so far? Japan has already gotten the Pokemon Bank feature to move over their Pokemon from the fifth generation games so lots of cool things are being traded right now. I should go give it a shot myself! Oh, and welcome to PC, Moon.

You can discuss lots 'n lots here when Pokemon is concerned, plus trading/battling and the like are very big here. The forum is super friendly and people are always willing to help out so be sure to stick around for a long while to come and talk to anyone that interests you. You'll enjoy this place, promise. :D And of course, any loyal Pokemon fan is welcome.. I've been playing since I was 8 and am 22 now.

See you around and let me or another staff member know if you need any help! We're happy to assist.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ever since you were little, hm? Heh, yes, I remember when I was young, as I was a really big fan of pokemon too. Of course, I still am, but, remember when there were things like Pokmeon cereal, pokemon poptarts, and so on? People back then were really big into pokemon!

Anywho, I'm glad that you're enjoying Pokemon X, and yeah, I agree that it's much easier to connect with your friends, as you'll have an easier time grabbing wifi battles or quick trades! Feel free to check out our Pokemon X and Y board, where you can talk all about the games with other people. Hope you'll enjoy it! It's also a nice way to get to know really nice people! So, don't hesitate to send them a VM, or PM, just to say hi, if you'd like!

I hope we can chat some day too! Feel free to send me a message, or a simply friend request too! Anytime you need help, I'll be glad to help you too, or you can ask another one of the friendly staff team for assistance. Thanks for being with us and hugs to you too. :3

Years
  • Thank you both so much for such an warm welcome, And marry late christmas to you too! And a happy new year! I am glad to hear that the board here is super friendly. Then it is much easier to ask questions and participate in forums, which i am sure i will do as soon as i get the hang of it. I do think we actually started to get interested in pokemon at the same time, i am 21 years old now, and i remember being so addicted to pokemon when i was little. I even bought a big Charmander teddy bear, and countless pokemon cards... oh i feel bad for my parents who invested so much money in that. but then again, pokemon is such a fantastic Anime and game. Truly genious. Thank you both again for such a warm welcome. This already seems like such a good site: )

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    I'm a bit late to the party, but welcome nevertheless! ^^

I wish I could have purchased some pokemon merchandise when I was younger. The best I have to show for my love of pokemon is some old cards and the games themselves. xD Has your collection grown any further now that you're older? I imagine it might be easier to buy things now, using your own wallet instead of your parent's.

Years
  • I'm a bit late to the party, but welcome nevertheless! ^^

I wish I could have purchased some pokemon merchandise when I was younger. The best I have to show for my love of pokemon is some old cards and the games themselves. xD Has your collection grown any further now that you're older? I imagine it might be easier to buy things now, using your own wallet instead of your parent's.

haha then we are very similar, i too have old cards and games. The collection has not grown almost at all sincei grew up, other then buying pokemon games i have not collected any further cards. Such a shame, but life brings with it so many responsibilities, college, job, family so its hard to focus on hobbies like pokemon. Other than games, pokemon games is always so fun and useful, because you can just start playing whenever you have time ;) Ah yes. its easier to buy things now, but the money is spent on clothing, college fee and food haha. Thank you for such a warm welcome :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Hello and welcome. I'm an original Pokemon fan as well.
    Ps. I really like your Charmander signature, it's just adorable.

Flakey Bear

Just watch it.
    Years
  • Welcome! I'm a Pokémon fan that loves all generations, especially the original one.
    Anyway, keep posting, i'll like to see what are the things you post most :)

ElGuapoAssassin

Lord Of Dragons
    Years
  • Norway is such a beautiful place, would love to visit there one day! I added your friend code, mine's in my signature if you'd like to add me back. :)

HeavenPremonition

Golden Bond
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    Hi glitteringmoon im a new member as well, but despite my short stance in the site I can tell you made a good move joining this awesome community.Greetings and I added you, my friend code is 5386 8659 8704
    Feel free to invite me trade\battle

Years
  • Hello and welcome. I'm an original Pokemon fan as well.
    Ps. I really like your Charmander signature, it's just adorable.

Hello! Thank you so much for the welcome :) Thank you! If you search for a pokemon and write pixl art after that you will find many of them on google. Happy new years! :)

Welcome! I'm a Pokémon fan that loves all generations, especially the original one.
    Anyway, keep posting, i'll like to see what are the things you post most :)

Thank you for the warm welcome! Thank you, and i will also be interested in seeing what you post :) happy new years!

Norway is such a beautiful place, would love to visit there one day! I added your friend code, mine's in my signature if you'd like to add me back. :)

I am glad you like Norway, could we maybe trade? I would like to get away from this cold haha :) Feel free to ask me if you have any questions about Norway and travelin expenses and such, i will gladly tell you, i'm happy to hear that you want to visit one day :) I am adding your fc now, thank you for adding mine! Happy New years! :)

Hi glitteringmoon im a new member as well, but despite my short stance in the site I can tell you made a good move joining this awesome community.Greetings and I added you, my friend code is 5386 8659 8704
    Feel free to invite me trade\battle

Hello! And welcome to you too! it's so good we can all gather here on this forum, old and new members and discuss our favourite game :) Thank you fro adding me! I will be sure to add you now! And happy new years! :)

Last edited:
    Back