• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo members, I am new here...

SirSagaris

Glalie, Water Pkmn Collector
Years
  • Hallo fellow members! I am new to these forums, but I'm not new to Pokemon. I have been playing since Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald and I still play them now. I have Pokemon Diamond, Platinum and White... so, that's six in total! I know I wasn't playing Pokemon back in its glory days like most of you guys did with the blues and the yellows but I still know my stuff!

As you can tell, I am a big fan of the Pokemon known as Glalie... an incredible Pokemon, truly powerful and evil! I think it's a shame that you can't get Snorunt/Glalie in Black and White but, hey-hoh.

Looking forward to spending more time on these forums! :)

Oop, forgot to mention, my name is Rowan, glad to meet ya'll! You guys have to deal with a Brit now! ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hallo fellow members! I am new to these forums, but I'm not new to Pokemon. I have been playing since Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald and I still play them now. I have Pokemon Diamond, Platinum and White... so, that's six in total! I know I wasn't playing Pokemon back in its glory days like most of you guys did with the blues and the yellows but I still know my stuff!

As you can tell, I am a big fan of the Pokemon known as Glalie... an incredible Pokemon, truly powerful and evil! I think it's a shame that you can't get Snorunt/Glalie in Black and White but, hey-hoh.

Looking forward to spending more time on these forums! :)

Oop, forgot to mention, my name is Rowan, glad to meet ya'll!

Hi there Rowan, I am Hikari.

You've been playing Pokemon games since 3rd Generation? That's the same as me! I have also played the 4th and 5th Generations, 5th Generation being my fave.

And I herd u liek Glaliez? Yeah, they are so underrated so why do you liek them? I liek Oshawottz cos they are cute.

Spoiler:

I recommend you should check out the Pokemon Gaming boards since that seems to be your main interest. I hang out mostly in Other/Pokemon Trivia but I lurk the Pokemon Gaming boards too.

If you want to chat with someone friendly, why not VM me? Some people here say I'm amazing to talk to but I am a tad bit quirky. Just watch out for the Oshawottz that lurk my profile.

Remember to contact a moderator if you get lost.

Have a fun time and make some new friends along the way!

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

SirSagaris

Glalie, Water Pkmn Collector
    Years
  • Yes, a 3rd generation beginner, HAI-FIVE! Even thought 4th and 5th are very good, 3rd is still my favourite.

And there are just about no words to describe how awesome Glalie is, it's that good man!

Andyman409

Noob
    Years
  • Hi there,I'm also new. If you need any help, just ask. I'm a bit of a noob at pokemon essentials (I haven't made anything yet), but I know quite a bit about rom hacking. Just message me if you need anything :)

Years
  • Hiya Rowan, and welcome to the forum! :D

Nice to see more newer fans pop in~! A lot of us are older fans but there are many people who got into Pokemon later, too! Glalie is very unique; it honestly needs more love, I think. >: I myself like the Snorunt line a lot.

But yeah, anyway, it really was great meeting you! Hoping you stick around, because it's totally worth it. Have fun around here! <3 Make sure you remember to read the rules and you'll be good to go. n_n

Pothus

The Necromancer
    Years
  • Hello Rowan, Welcome to the community and forum.

Another 3rd generation beginner I see, we'll get along fine.

You're the first I've seen with such great interest in Glalie.

Enjoy your stay!

-Pothus

Back