• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo (:

Kirby Louise

" The Game "
Years
  • Hayy

Im kirby And Im new 8D

I enjoy The following :

Pokemon
    Video Games
    Anime
    Small versions of things
    Cute things

I Have Wi-Fi,

So if you have Battle Revolution or Any of the DS games, Don't be Scared to chat up a conversation And maybe Trade/battle.

Love youu =D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Kirby~ You sound like an interesting person, so I'm sure you'll fit right in! Remember to check the Rules and FAQ/Help every so often if there's something you're unsure of. And if there's anything you want to know that's unanswered, feel free to send me a Visitor Message or Private Message ^^

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
  • Hey whats up! I hope you have an awsome time here and if you want to talk about pokemon or hear cool tips in diamond that might help you then you just find me and ask. ;)

Gelly

Don't eat me!
    Years
  • You love me! well that was a shock... xD

Welcome to PC, have a good time Kirby Louise

PS: Kirby is ever so cute ^o^

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Welcome kirby! If you like battling certainly check out Wi-Fi battling and trading. I'll give you a PM sometime so be aware. Se ya round!

Back