• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo

Years
  • Hello!
    I come from the south Italy, or come to Naples
    Some Italian fc if I do not remember how Raito could remember how rob95darkrai

I hope to be good and sorry if my English is wrong

in italian:
    Ciao!
    vengo dall'Italia del sud,ovvero vengo da Napoli
    Alcuni italiani di fc se non mi ricordano come Raito potrebbero ricordarmi come rob95darkrai

spero di trovarmi bene e scusate se il mio inglese è errato

Raitheon

C++ Coder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2011
    I haven't been here for too long myself, but welcome! Enjoy your stay here.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, and no, your english isn't wrong. I can read it just fine. Anyways, enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions you can ask me. See you around!

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • Italy? Wow that's pretty nice
    Hope you enjoy your time here and PM/VM me if you need something or wanna talk

Good luck!

the volant hawk

the PKMN advisor
    Years
  • Yo "Raito", my name is "The Volant Hawk" and that's glad that a Pokemon fan from all the way from Italy came here. This would be interesting that some of us can learn Italian from your Italian translations.

Back