• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hallo!

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    hey y'all, i'm julia, and i've been... gone for years! :3 well, if anyone remembers me, uh, let me know.

if not, hihihi ^_____^

Yggdra

.:Do you believe in destiny?:.
    Years
  • Nice name~ Welcome to PC, Dignity.

Hope you enjoy your stay, and make plenty of decent friends :3

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    :3 thank you

i've been gone for about... uh, 3 years? i think.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You made a returning thread in 2007, then never posted again. You, my dear girl, are a very deceiving person.

Anyhoo, you're more veteran than I around these parts. 'Twould be a shame not to welcome you back. We all know the best members from the community were the ones who joined up in 2005, am I right? BD

Hope you have a ball. Try and stay active this time around, m'kay? :>

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Three years eh? I wasn't around that long ago but it sure is great to see your back Julia. I hope you enjoy your stay back, I hope you enjoy your stay back and hopefully down the road get into a few conversations. :)

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hey i am Diglett 032 i don't know because i joined in June. My favorite sport is basketball.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Welcome back dignity! I have joined this year and so.....I don't know you. But that doesn't matter! What matters is that you're back here! :)

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Wow, you're a rather old member. Welcome back to the forums Dignity :3

Hihihi to you too ;D

Back