• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo!

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2014
    Hi, im mondfeuer.

im from Germany and searching for some people, whom (want to) learn german. I also want to improve my english.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiya! Welcome to the forums, and good morning. :3

Hm, you'll be able to find a lot of people here who speak English, and hey, there's a chance that they would like to learn all sorts of languages too! In fact, I'll be very interested on learning some german language too! I do believe that there s a language club somehwere too.. but I can't remember. Well, hopefully you'll get pointed to the right direction there. <3

So, it's really nice to meet you, and I hope that you'll enjoy the forums! Feel free to let a staff member know anytime you have a question or a concern and we'll help you riiiight away! And I hope to see you again soon! c:

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
    Hey there mond! Welcome to the community!
    Oooohh... i'd love to learn german! And i'd love to teach you/help you to imprîove your english buddy!
    Just VM me about it and we'll set the case ;)

Oh and why dont you tell us more about yourself? Why did you join the community for? Your hobbies? Do you like playing hacks? etc. Go on! Tell us more! =D
    We'd love to know! {XD} .

We have a lot of places that you can visit buddy! Wanna chat about anything? Or chat with our fellow members? You can visit the Chit Chat Café and relax! Yup, you can do that here {:3} .
    You interested in Rom hacking? Well, theres a section for that! The Emulation and ROM hacking Section! You can also learn how to make your own hack! Go on! Visit every corner you can! Find what suits your taste! :)

Oh, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me, any admins, or any Moderators you encounter. Have fun!

See ya!~

Last edited:
    Welcome to PC, mondfeuer! Very big welcome. :D

If you'd like to discuss languages and find out who else speaks German then I recommend the languages club we have over at Fan Clubs & Groups. Definitely a great place to stop by and practice your English even so hopefully you consider checking it out and becoming a member. :) Tons of peeps speak English here, like the above posters already said, so you'll find a great home here to practice. Feel free to message me if you'd like to chat and improve your English a bit by typing messages to each other; I'd be happy to help you out. Soon enough you'll be really good at it! We have people here who didn't speak the language well at first but improved thanks to PokeCommunity.

Hope you have an amazing time! Be sure to contact our staff members if you're confused - they're the guys with the blue, orange, or red names and are always happy to help. See you around, all right?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2014
    thanks for this nice greetings! i see, this is a really beautiful forum with lots of nice people!

i found this forum in google.

about myself:

i am working in a leading tobacco company, which sells Snuff, Pueblo Cigarettes and Finecut, Pipetobacco and "Schmalzler". In school i learned to speak english and spanish. But in fact - english isn't very easy for me.

When I went to school, I opened a own German Pokemon Forum and at the beginning it was hard work to let it online. But now, its ok. We have also a great League of Legends section and lots of threads, which are very interesting. And today we are one of the leading german Pokémon Communities.

At home i have 4 mongolian gerbils. My Hobbys are playing piano, learning some leanguages and playing computer games. yes.. im female, but i play computer games like a boy!

i hope u can understand me! i know, my english isnt the best!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey mondfeuer, welcome to PC! I've always wanted to go to Germany, I have a friend that lives in Frankfurt. I may visit him this summer, I hope I do! Anyways, welcome and if you ever want to be friends hit me up with a friend request. :)

Back